Questions about the new sonic game upcoming

Ngl this is pretty stupid. Im not saying the thread is stupid, but just these claims about “sonic unleashed 2” even though we know about sonic colors ultimate. And is anyone gonna question allu’s grammar?

Dude chill. You’re being very protective.

You dont know the inernet if you dont know people joke around on the internet.
first of all I'm not english speaking second of all it's not dont it's "don't"
Post automatically merged:

I mean no harm in this fight, chezi is right, it's clear it's fake, i found that hours ago

Last edited:
not a joke. anyway, to get on topic, about that sonic colors remake, what do you think they're adding to it?
I think their going to be multiple console you can play it on so as the xbox one remake because that what all the so called cool kids like's and playstation 4 and 5 version and yes the character I think their something what we all want but as a easter egg it's a charater in SA

sonic lost world is better

Mark zucker can send someone to kill me right now.

Attachments

• Capture hjhjnjh.PNG
    Capture hjhjnjh.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I think their going to be multiple console you can play it on so as the xbox one remake because that what all the so called cool kids like's and playstation 4 and 5 version and yes the character I think their something what we all want but as a easter egg it's a charater in SA

sonic lost world is better

Mark zucker can send someone to kill me right now.
What does Mark Zuckerburg have to do with anything? He's the facebook guy

What does Mark Zuckerburg have to do with anything? He's the facebook guy
I know he's a scary guy he might look innocent but everyone in the early 2000 like facebook till today he just scares us

i'm looking for more

I just relized twitter is half of sonic sorry if i spelled a word wrong I don't know all my english yet but i'm almost done

I know he's a scary guy he might look innocent but everyone in the early 2000 like facebook till today he just scares us

i'm looking for more

I just relized twitter is half of sonic sorry if i spelled a word wrong I don't know all my english yet but i'm almost done
Twitter isn't a good source of information by the way

Hmm yes my friends uncle sister daughter friend's divorce friends uncle works at Sega and he says that we are getting sonic 06 2
Source: Trust me bro

Hmm yes my friends uncle sister daughter friend's divorce friends uncle works at Sega and he says that we are getting sonic 06 2
Source: Trust me bro
this might be good

i'm going to need help making someone hard work into a addon

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back