Questions about the new sonic game upcoming

allu_key

I like sonic
yes
Post automatically merged:

I have a few answer it would be a hella of a thanks for joining my mystery.

I won't be online next monday or tuesday i still have school and report cards comping wensdays and i have to do 20 of my missing essays

yes

I have a few answer it would be a hella of a thanks for joining my mystery.

I won't be online next monday or tuesday i still have school and report cards comping wensdays and i have to do 20 of my missing essays
and exams

SONIC UPCOMING WOULD BE IN 2023 WE DON'T KNOW WHY HELP US SOLVE THIS MYSTERY

Last edited:
Based on your mannerisms, I don’t think you really know anything about the new game and that this is just another “My uncle works at Nintendo moment”

Based on your mannerisms, I don’t think you really know anything about the new game and that this is just another “My uncle works at Nintendo moment”
your kinda right but i only have a few but ii can anwser my friend because her dad uncle work at sega

your kinda right but i only have a few but ii can anwser my friend because her dad uncle work at sega
Alright, I guess I can ask a couple questions

1. How many playable characters will there be?

2. What’s the title of the new game?

3. Is Yuji Naka involved at all with the new game?

4. Will we see the Boost Formula again or will there be a new gameplay style?

5. Is Classic Sonic in the game?

6. How many new characters will we see?

Alright, I guess I can ask a couple questions

1. How many playable characters will there be?

2. What’s the title of the new game?

3. Is Yuji Naka involved at all with the new game?

4. Will we see the Boost Formula again or will there be a new gameplay style?

5. Is Classic Sonic in the game?

6. How many new characters will we see?
1. still in progress the sonic team is still thinking

2.same as number 1 progress in still

3. yuji naka will be invole in the next game were looking foward to it.

4. Always and will be

5. just ask

6. NONE

1. still in progress the sonic team is still thinking

2.same as number 1 progress in still

3. yuji naka will be invole in the next game were looking foward to it.

4. Always and will be

5. just ask

6. NONE
So Yuji Naka is going to be involved with this game even though he hasn’t been involved with the Sonic series since Sonic Riders in 2006?

So Yuji Naka is going to be involved with this game even though he hasn’t been involved with the Sonic series since Sonic Riders in 2006?
si,si even through balan and wonderland animation was terrible but it was biggest hit so they nedded yuji naka help to make this game biggest hit

i just wish sega make another console

si,si even through balan and wonderland animation was terrible but it was biggest hit so they nedded yuji naka help to make this game biggest hit

i just wish sega make another console
Is there any plan for this game at all?

okay don't respond back sega probaly gonna cancle that game and remak sonic color into sonic recorlor, and remake sonic unleashe or make a 2nd game of sonic unleashe or remaking sonic lost world this is what i got out of sega, i'm so sorry

maybe

we just don't know

that's all i know

maybe she lying

but for sure I don't believe her

Attachments

• Rf0a8773b3cdbe641a82b3f585fcc57a1.png
    Rf0a8773b3cdbe641a82b3f585fcc57a1.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 150
okay don't respond back sega probaly gonna cancle that game and remak sonic color into sonic recorlor, and remake sonic unleashe or make a 2nd game of sonic unleashe or remaking sonic lost world this is what i got out of sega, i'm so sorry
Ok, so now I know that you don't know anything about this new game. By the way, the Sonic Colors remake has already been given a title, that being "Sonic Colors Ultimate"

Ok, so now I know that you don't know anything about this new game. By the way, the Sonic Colors remake has already been given a title, that being "Sonic Colors Ultimate"
that's a good name but I know for a fact sega gonna change that if they don't then sega gonna get less popular

oh and by the way do you wanna be friends?

I'm gonna play my playstation 1 remake

that's a good name but I know for a fact sega gonna change that if they don't then sega gonna get less popular
Sega, a multi-million dollar company, is going to get less popular if they name a game a certain way? I thought that they would get less popular by, y'know, making bad games

Sega, a multi-million dollar company, is going to get less popular if they name a game a certain way? I thought that they would get less popular by, y'know, making bad games
that's what I mean sonic forces is enough sega can make something better

Imao i didn't say my uncle but i did i copy paste the person word

but you did make me laugh good joke

Ngl this is pretty stupid. Im not saying the thread is stupid, but just these claims about “sonic unleashed 2” even though we know about sonic colors ultimate. And is anyone gonna question allu’s grammar?
STOP IMAO
Dude chill. You’re being very protective.
ngl yall full of jokes
You dont know the internet if you dont know people joke around on the internet.

Last edited:
Ngl this is pretty stupid. Im not sayibg the thread is stupid, but just these claims about “sonic unleashed 2” even though we know about sonic colors ultimate. And is anyone gonna question allu’s grammar?

Dude chill. You’re being very protective.

You dont know the internet if you dont know people joke around on the internet.
I was playing into the thread just to see what Allu would say. I got a good chuckle out of it, but I meant no harm out of it lol

I was playing into the thread just to see what Allu would say. I got a good chuckle out of it, but I meant no harm out of it lol
Im not saying you meant harm. Im just saying these claims are a little fake. And im also not saying you didnt think that.

Im not saying you meant harm. Im just saying these claims are a little fake. And im also not saying you didnt think that.
It’s very clear that they were fake when Allu mentioned their friend’s dad’s uncle that works at Sega

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back