Question on a Linedef trigger #15 - No More Enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
2023 Collaborator 2008 Contest Winner
What does Linedef Type 15: Trigger Linedef Executor (No More Enemies - Once) do and how do you use it? Plese don't direct me to the wiki, the entry for it is blank.
 
Ok, tag it to an invisible/intangible FOF, then tag that FOF to some sectors with some enemies. Now, once all those enemies are slain, the linedef executer will be triggered ^.^
 
For some reason it's not working for me. I tried dooing as you said but nothing happend for me. Is there a level made some where with this in use or something I'm not understanding? What I want to happen is for a celing to raise (door open) when the enemies are cleared in a certain sector. (like how it's suppoes to work.)
 
Ask Shuffle, he requested that trigger, so he probably has an example WAD.
 
*Downloads the wad and SSN's Avatar*

Looking at the wad I notice a couple of things. 1 I forgot another trigger to go with it and 2 the wad was a nice remake of a LOZ dungeon.

I tried making some thing simaler but it won't work. I'm posting my test wad now.

http://rapidshare.com/files/6986281/noname.wad.html
 
Could some one take a look at my test wad and tell me how to get the trigger to work?
 
Hey, thank you for reminding me about this linedef executor, Glaber. Now I have some idea for one of my maps in TBE. ^_^
 
If you get it to work download my test wad and tell me if any thing is wrong.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top