Question about Ultimate cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybitts10

Hey SRB2 Teams. I Need to ask,
The SRB2 Just used Ultimate cheat and got Hyper sonic, idk how but imma have to find out,
but, I was doing the old versions of SRB2 Trying to figure out how to do SRB2 ultimate cheat, and i know who did that,
Here's the video:
After you watched it, then I would be Surprised. but, if its a troll, then i would PERMENTLY! how to get the ultimate cheat,
Thanks, -Jay T
P.S. if your a SRB2 Judges or Sonic team junior reading this, is links allowed in Message board? (did i broke the rules btw?)
(DO NOT REJECT THIS)

Last edited:
The Ultimate Cheat is a joke in all versions, as far as I know. Its purpose is to close the game. That video is probably fake and done with a mod.

The Ultimate Cheat is a joke in all versions, as far as I know. Its purpose is to close the game. That video is probably fake and done with a mod.
but that's not fake, and I'm not joking, also not lying and telling the truth, try this link:
and watch on YouTube instead, look in the description, Trust me, and I'll find out how to do it,

but that's not fake, and I'm not joking, also not lying and telling the truth, try this link:
and watch on YouTube instead, look in the description, Trust me, and I'll find out how to do it,
You should read the description again, it's obviously fake and the creator of that video openly admits it. One of his comments states that he was using hyper.lua for it. I don't know where you could get the original mod but you can play the port of it here for the recent version.

Last edited:
You should read the description again, it's obviously fake and the creator of that video openly admits it. One of his comments states that he was using hyper.lua for it. I don't know where you could get the original mod but you can play the port of it here for the recent version.

-_-

yeah uh
maybe someone that has returned will work on it
super hard to script that so that guy must've edited hyper a bit?
second the 2.2 mod has the 2.1 hyper.lua link
idk if its for ultimate though

also if you dont still believe me then read this: You go to options, vídeo settings and video resolutions. There are different resolutions, being the green ones recommended, you press 3 times on that resolution to make it default and 2 to just use it when the game closes

Do you believe me now?

also if you dont still believe me then read this: You go to options, vídeo settings and video resolutions. There are different resolutions, being the green ones recommended, you press 3 times on that resolution to make it default and 2 to just use it when the game closes

Do you believe me now?
What does this has to do with the ultimate cheat?
Youre not makin any sense here mate

Alright, I'll be upfront with it; the Ultimate Cheat always has been a joke. It is a community gag, and nothing more. Any appearance of someone telling you the Ultimate Cheat does anything else is continuing the joke of the Ultimate Cheat by making it look like its real. Hyper forms have only ever been a thing via mods. I mean, its not like the real Ultimate Cheat is just gonna be seeing there on a secret menu for you to click on-

srb20182.png

EDIT FOR ANYONE COMING IN AFTER THE TOPIC CLOSED: This button just shuts the game off. The Ultimate Cheat was always a joke. There was never any official version of the game with an Ultimate Cheat that did anything but turn the game off. Any other effect, like Hyper forms, is either an unrelated mod like SRB2JTE's Black Emerald, or some other mod, and anyone telling you the Ultimate Cheat does, or ever did anything other than close the game, is lying to you.

Sorry if you expected anything else.

Last edited:
I've gone hyper by getting all chaos emeralds, going super, and turning on god mode through the terminal.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with ultimate cheat.

I'm Serious!
Alright, I'll be upfront with it; the Ultimate Cheat always has been a joke. It is a community gag, and nothing more. Any appearance of someone telling you the Ultimate Cheat does anything else is continuing the joke of the Ultimate Cheat by making it look like its real. Hyper forms have only ever been a thing via mods. I mean, its not like the real Ultimate Cheat is just gonna be seeing there on a secret menu for you to click on-

View attachment 72274
okay mate
889674084009529394.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back