Question about the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
I have asked this in 2 topics, 1 PM to Mystic and in my signature and I won't stop untill I have an answer.

For our Single player entries, are we allowed to include any custom special stages in the wad or not? The rules don't specify this so thats why I ask.

Single Player stages are designed to play in 1 player, and have to include a start and end, and obstacles in the way. Generally, it’s a good idea to give the map support for Cooperative and Race mode, but it’s not necessary.

Emphasis added. This is a single map contest, not a level pack contest. That's the way it's been for years. Graphics, sounds, music, etc. are allowed for the SP part, but it all has to be one map.

I recall him saying once before that you were allowed to add Special Stages, but that they'd count as seperate entries.

I distinctly remember something on IRC about Sonict having a contest pack with three 2D levels that were counted as one entry. *shrugs*

Ritz said:
I recall him saying once before that you were allowed to add Special Stages, but that they'd count as seperate entries.
I also asked him a similar question, which was if I released a complete zone, or 'mod', and he said the same thing.

BlueZero4 said:
I distinctly remember something on IRC about Sonict having a contest pack with three 2D levels that were counted as one entry. *shrugs*

Well, that was because those levels were so small that it had an exception for that. Otherwise, they should have been separate entries.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back