Pterabyte

Pterabyte V1.5

Shanon

Shanon submitted a new resource:

Pterabyte - Enemy from srb2 Volcano level

------
View attachment 86973V.1
Hi, Finally the boy is Here for help him friends.
Note: First, I leave a little note for prevent some things.
---
-NOTE-
(SORRY >.< Just This Game Dont Is Friendly If You Change Constatly The Z Of The Char,
I Tried Do My Best To Fix This Stuff I Put A Second List Of Possible Solutions Of Some Bugs,
THX For Read.
-LISTS-
///List of Bugs///
0- You cant see him sprite while switching colors in the player...

Read more about this resource...

The Pterabyte lad from Red Vulcano is comin'!

But can he change colours?

The Pterabyte lad from Red Vulcano is comin'!

But can he change colours?
Yes, you can same as always just you cant see the sprite(notes list bug).
srb20001.gif

Doesn't seem to be compatible with the Pterabyte enemy model. This is a fun mod nonetheless tho.

Doesn't seem to be compatible with the Pterabyte enemy model. This is a fun mod nonetheless tho.
I dont know how md2 models work in sprite characters sorry >.<
Post automatically merged:

Hi, if someone find other bug in pterabyte(not listed in bugs list) please let me know here to take note for the future bugs fix patch.
Thx for read:wonderful:

I dont know how md2 models work in sprite characters sorry >.<
Post automatically merged:

Hi, if someone find other bug in pterabyte(not listed in bugs list) please let me know here to take note for the future bugs fix patch.
Thx for read:wonderful:
Current Models are actually MD3s for the most part, but fair enough.

First He/She made penguinator. Now He/She made Pterabyte. Wow. This person wants us to play as badniks!
Why This Badniks Choose Help The Good Boys? Pterabyte Got: Him was saved by amy, penguinator Got: for revenge to eggman and ??? Got: Only want see the good fo him 2 friends. What happened in that robot factory? thats the question 0.0

Smells like Side Story?

Shanon updated Pterabyte with a new update entry:

Emergency Fix Update

HI, here the Updated List of bugs.
-NOTE-(UPDATED)
(HI AGAIN, I fixed some important stuff, but still some bugs still harder to remove SORRY >.<
THANKS FOR READ).

-LISTS-
///List of Bugs///(UPDATED)
0- You cant see him sprite while switching colors in the player setup.
1- Trying Grab Some Rideable Stuff Like:
.Grab Bars(Egg Rock Zone)--->(Get Stuck Forever).
.Rideable Missiles(OLD Brak Eggman)--->(Get Stuck While Ride).
2-...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Working on fix the last bugs, the invert gravity one is heavy so this can be a long wait.
next update can be added skills and better visual effects.
thx for read.

Here i put the new important bugs discovered.
-While stop pressing Rush key The speed still on.
-Springs trigger rare animation.

Last edited:
Why This Badniks Choose Help The Good Boys? Pterabyte Got: Him was saved by amy, penguinator Got: for revenge to eggman and ??? Got: Only want see the good fo him 2 friends. What happened in that robot factory? thats the question 0.0

Smells like Side Story?
Perhaps that robot factory is in Techno Hill,and that Pterabyte and Penguinator were told by Amy that animals are trapped inside the badniks so they stepped on the side of Sonic's friends (ala. SA1 reference to how E-130 Gamma discovered the truth of how badniks are created).

Perhaps that robot factory is in Techno Hill,and that Pterabyte and Penguinator were told by Amy that animals are trapped inside the badniks so they stepped on the side of Sonic's friends (ala. SA1 reference to how E-130 Gamma discovered the truth of how badniks are created).
Exactly

I somehow just remembered that moment from SA1 and copied it here,and now it became the lore of those 3 badniks 😐. Idk why, but i think the ??? badnik is probably the Egg Lancer.

If you think about it,that could possibly make sense.For this theory,its gonna be like a team of some sorts.To be exact,the way how Sonic Heroes has teams,and each of the members have one abillity which stands them out.

Penguinator's abillites allow him to be faster than anyone else,so he would be the Speed character.

Pterabyte has the abillity to fly and explore the stages,so he would be the Flight character.

Egg Lancer is more powerful than both of them and takes longer to destroy,but he is slower than Speed and Flight,making him the Power character.

This is just my speculation,so this doesnt have to be 100% true.

I somehow just remembered that moment from SA1 and copied it here,and now it became the lore of those 3 badniks 😐. Idk why, but i think the ??? badnik is probably the Egg Lancer.

If you think about it,that could possibly make sense.For this theory,its gonna be like a team of some sorts.To be exact,the way how Sonic Heroes has teams,and each of the members have one abillity which stands them out.

Penguinator's abillites allow him to be faster than anyone else,so he would be the Speed character.

Pterabyte has the abillity to fly and explore the stages,so he would be the Flight character.

Egg Lancer is more powerful than both of them and takes longer to destroy,but he is slower than Speed and Flight,making him the Power character.

This is just my speculation,so this doesnt have to be 100% true.
The last member already in work in progress section is ghostly.

Shanon updated Pterabyte with a new update entry:

(Fixed Stuff And Added Stuff)

-NOTE-(RE-UPDATED)
(HI, I SOLVED SO MUCH IMPORTANT STUFF WHILE TRAVEL THE MAPS,
BUT ABOUT THE ZOOMTUBES THE GAME GOT DIFFERENT TYPE OF ZOOMTUBES
I SOLVED SOME WITH SOLUTIONS(CHECK ZOOMTUBES BUG NOTE) AND OTHERS WAS SOLVED COMPLETELY
SORRY THE GAME JUST IS NOT VERY FRIENDLY WITH THE CONSTANTLY SWITCH MOMZ OF THE PLAYER).
(THANKS FOR READ).

-LISTS-
///DONT COMBINE WITH LIST///(NEW LIST)
-Dont Combine with:
PENGUINATOR MOD(Trigger Floor Stuck For a long time if you try...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back