• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

PT Spice Runners Better Music Pack

thesrb2fan12

That one guy making frontiers sonic
So when i first started making this it was originally a mod to replace the overtime music because in base PT Spice runners the community tends to agree the music lacks
then i added the lap 1 and lap 2 with lyrics made by reCd on yt
and finally (From Flimbo's Request) we have Stardust Speedway JP as lap 3

Attachments

• M_PtMusicPack-v1.pk3
    10.4 MB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Both of your posts are lacking attachments. Also arent music packs banned (unless fitting very strict exeptions) due to general low effort products?

if they have a tag why would they be?
Both of your posts are lacking attachments. Also arent music packs banned (unless fitting very strict exeptions) due to general low effort products?
Music Replacements/Mods are somewhat of a special case, as far as I know.
Essentially, it depends on whether or not you made the music replacements or not. If you actually created a remix or new music altogether, then it's allowed (Such as when clairebun did remixes of SRB2's music as a music replacement mod).
If the music wasn't made by you, such as taking another game's water theme and placing it into SRB2, then it's low effort and isn't permitted.

There is a way for it to be permitted though-- it needs to have enough original content made by you (IE creating a map, character, assets, etc.) as part of what you submitted. Example: Level packs get admitted because they're levels created by the user, which is more than enough to be allowed.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back