• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Project Gummy (Back in Business!)

FALLING FRAMES (WIP)?
So... it took me a little time to get this done. I'm trying to improve my skills and make pixel art my niche. I think this turned out pretty good nonetheless. If you guys have any critiques, feel free to comment. 
Gummy Adventure Falling.gif

Last edited:
SIGNPView attachment 95528View attachment 95537OST RESPRITE (WIP)?

I only showed the sign post sprite in the SRB2 discord(s)...but here it is. The old one (turquoise background) looked so crusty to me. I'm vibin with the new on but something tells me it could
be better...
definitely can smooth out the edges a bit with aa imo, maybe add that shine on his "bangs" (idk how to word it) on the new one, just like the old one. other than that i really like how this is going.

I'm back!
View attachment 93988
My greatest and sincerView attachment 95018est apologies. I have not quite held up to my promise with my project. I'm trying to figure myself out right now (with work, school, hobbies, and future events). Fear not! My project is far from canceled, and that is the last thing I would want. I started learning animation, and I wanted to see what I could apply. This Summer, my goal is to sprite a fair amount of basic movements (e.g., walking, running, jumping, falling).

I want to make a design doc for Gummy that will include some abilities I have in mind. Anyways, that is soon to come! Thanks for your patience and support, guys.
Holy crap you're back-
I was getting worried! :')
FALLING FRAMES (WIP)?
So... it took me a little time to get this done. I'm trying to improve my skills and make pixel art my niche. I think this turned out pretty good nonetheless. If you guys have any critiques, feel free to comment. View attachment 96047
SIGNPView attachment 95528View attachment 95537OST RESPRITE (WIP)?

I only showed the sign post sprite in the SRB2 discord(s)...but here it is. The old one (turquoise background) looked so crusty to me. I'm vibin with the new on but something tells me it could
be better...
The progress looks lovely! And I really like the improvement with the signpost.
maybe add that shine on his "bangs" (idk how to word it) on the new one, just like the old one.
I agree with Vanilla. The "line" shading on the old one looks very nice.

definitely can smooth out the edges a bit with aa imo, maybe add that shine on his "bangs" (idk how to word it) on the new one, just like the old one. other than that i really like how this is going.
Yeah it was still a WIP. I need to work on the sel-out and AA a bit more, but I'm going to set that aside for now.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back