• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Professor Renderer Grizzleton the Scientist Bear! [Progress]

I've occasionally shown off this character in various SRB2 servers, but I'm working to put my namesake character into SRB2. Right now I'm currently working on all the code myself with only one placeholder sprite also done by me.

renderer's css

CSS done by SpinSlash165

wip gif

A development gif with the main gimmick (partially) working

placeholder sprite

The placeholder sprite itself

Any thoughts and feedback are always appreciated.

I've occasionally shown off this character in various SRB2 servers, but I'm working to put my namesake character into SRB2. Right now I'm currently working on all the code myself with only one placeholder sprite also done by me.

View attachment 93377
CSS done by SpinSlash165

View attachment 93376
A development gif with the main gimmick (partially) working

View attachment 93378
The placeholder sprite itself

Any thoughts and feedback are always appreciated.
Looks good

seeing the mechanic makes me imagine they could vacuum up badniks, and send out the animals inside to attack, like tail's super flickies in s3k with a bit of silver's psychokinesis mixed in

seeing the mechanic makes me imagine they could vacuum up badniks, and send out the animals inside to attack, like tail's super flickies in s3k with a bit of silver's psychokinesis mixed in
I'm more going for a Silver styled holding system where you vacuum up enemies and then you can shoot them into a wall to destroy them. At the moment I'm using Flame's Map Object Pickup to do the holding but the overall logic hasn't been changed to account for when the enemy or monitor collides with Renderer.

srb20154.gif

I've been fairly busy this summer, so I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to. To be honest, I've been running into difficulty in regards to the vacuum holding code. I haven't been able to find any help into how to implement it into this project. It's not "dead" so to speak, but I'd love to have a coding partner. What I can say is that I do have a new base sprite by no other than MotorRoach. I ended up commissioning him for the purpose of having a new sprite to work off of.

STNDA2-MOTOR1.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back