Post your pics/art here!

Never played Klonoa before, but judging from the pictures I saw of Joka on google images, it looks pretty good :P
-----------
Here are some sketches I'm working on. I named the middle guy Rupert. He likes happy things. All of these are my random-generic-looking OC's. The drawing on the bottom right is my first attempt at a more 'realistic' looking anime character. My bro wanted me to try it...lol. It's tough >.<

some_current_doodles_2_by_uitimate-d2y0ovb.png
__semi_realistic___attempt_1_by_uitimate-d2y23el.png
I don't know, I think he looks more like a Joe (I'm serious too, I'm not replying for no reason just to make a joke).
 
Aha, I was just joking about the name Rupert. But now that I think about it...I haven't named any of my characters. Ever. Probably because I think they're too generic looking to be called a truly 'original character'. I can kind of see Joe-fitting, but when I drew him I imagined him as a japanese-guy-you-don't-want-to-meet-in-an-alley type person. But because of that I'd probably name him something Japanese. I'd probably use non-japanese names for characters without black hair...at least that's what I think for now...
 
Last edited:
soaring_by_takashika_kyatto247-d2y7aid.png

I'm practicing c:
EDIT: The pic doesn't show for me.. Click here if it won't show (I don't know why it wouldn't).
I had to click the link aswell, great artwork though.
img012.jpg

The first part of a reference sheet for my friend, showing the differences between semi-realistic (shown), cartoony, then chibi. It was rushed, so I know there are problems, for instance the eyes look a bit too far apart. then theres the head shape, etc. etc.

Here's a question. Does anyone know how to do shading for dark skinned characters (think milk chocolate)?
 
rq___takashika_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xtbbb.gif
rq___miley_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xvtch.gif
at___egypt_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xvx50.gif
cm___jose_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xxoal.gif
rq___sean_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xy2gv.gif

rq___fearful_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xzryb.gif
rq___daniella_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2xzv4g.gif
cm___kuzuru_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y0act.gif
at___ciara_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y3d5n.gif
at___marne_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y5i1a.gif
at___moriah_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y6ohb.gif

cm___amonic_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y8yvc.gif
at___kaitlin_pixel_blink_by_flame_eliwood-d2y99ao.gif



This makes me feel like I could do srb2 sprites and make a wad or something. Do you think I would be able to?
 
Um, is that second character from the left supposed to be Tails? If it is, you coloured his mouthpart and inner ears wrong; they should be white.
 
I doubt it's Tails, there's too much wrong with him. His eyes are connected, different eyecolor, different shoe color, only one tail, quills, goggles..
I bet it's a hedgefox.
 
I think that's supposed to be some weird Super Sonic/Tails combo. Or some kind of parody... thing. Or a fancharacter. I dunno, I can't tell from the atrocious art.
 
Here is another sprite edit by me, this time, it's from The King of Fighters XIII:

K___with_new_shading___KOF_XIII_by_Mikel93.png

Yep, it's K' with different shading, I think I did a pretty good job on this.
 
The resemblance to Winry is likely just because I went on a FMA binge over the weekend, it looks to me like about 5 years age progression on Winry.
 
sonic___mouse_n___muro_by_takashika_kyatto247-d2zeqx2.png


Something I've drawn on dA Muro.

EDIT: I never noticed the transparent spots on his eyes. I couldn't see it at Muro so I didn't know it was there o.o"
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 19, Members: 0, Guests: 19)

Back
Top