Post your pics/art here!

Screenshot_20251227_184222_ibisPaint X.jpg

new sona wip
 
Last edited:
So I was given an iPad mini that’s seemingly unused. I was excited, the excitement caused stomachache lol. And yes, there’s stylus paired :D And ibisPaint X.

Anyways here’s some finalised stuff I did:

IMG_٢٠٢٦٠١٠٤_٠٠٥١٢٨.png

"[my name] at a wedding feast at rooftop of [a] complex mall" (I wore three-piece)

IMG-20260103-WA0011.jpg

don't mind me wearing him stuff
"This is an antagonist from the story of MO4 which is named [arabised name of him] which the original pronunciation (name) is 'Gou Kirimi'".

IMG_٢٠٢٦٠١٠٤_٠٠٥٨١٣.jpg

My senior said he want to make an art collab. I don't know if this look stiff or not. (guess i should have draw the blush, shush)

IMG-20260104-WA0001.jpg

My first artwork to use lasso fill, and the way I had this done feels very unique
"The one and only fish head in MDCR company!" (Gou Kirimi WOOOOO)

I don't know if I get any trouble for some certain stuff, but I feel that putting some handwriting would give a vibe of aesthetic. Influenced by some images of/with handwritings in late-Ottoman era. I don't know if my approach would creep you, sorry.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back
Top