Post your pics/art here!

Ok soo
Final demo Crawla in the STH1 Style (Sonic 1)
And tell me,what should i change ?
Sprite-0001.png

I MADE BUBBLUN THE DRAGON, IN MY SCRATCH-LIKE STYLE.
Bubblun The Dragon

AND I MADE A SPRITE SHEET AS WELL!
Bubblun The Dragon - Sprite Sheet

Last edited:
Just made these 2 pixel art attempts at making Sonic stuff 20 mins ago in Pixel Studio. I know,they are kinda bad,but what can i do when i just begun doing stuff in it. It featured Sonic,a Green Chaos Emerald,a Yellow Spring and a Red Spring.

Sonic attempt.png
Spring attempt.png

Just made these 2 pixel art attempts at making Sonic stuff 20 mins ago in Pixel Studio. I know,they are kinda bad,but what can i do when i just begun doing stuff in it. It featured Sonic,a Green Chaos Emerald,a Yellow Spring and a Red Spring.

View attachment 97550View attachment 97551
They aren't that bad, atleast for once I like it.

Also. Here's my design of Sonic and Dr.Robotink

Sonic The Hedgehog (16-Bit) Sonic and Robotink's Design.png

Last edited:
They aren't that bad, atleast for once I like it.

Also. Here's my design of Sonic and Dr.Robotink

View attachment 97553
Thanks for the opinion! Dr.Robotnik looks kinda weird when you look at his right arm,but thats just me.

Also,here is the V2 for my Sonic drawing. I removed the Chaos Emerald,made him do the "Confident" Idle inspired by one from PolySonicRP,and changed his colour to a darker blue to match Adventure Sonic's color.

Sonic Attempt - V2.png

Thanks for the opinion! Dr.Robotnik looks kinda weird when you look at his right arm,but thats just me.
Actually, It's not you. But me as well, because when I saw it and made it. I was like "Man, that is really werid how I made the art."

Also this reference is the one that I used.

Screenshot 2023-07-28 145050.png

Last edited:
Actually, It's not you. But me as well, because when I saw it and made it. I was like "Man, that is really werid how I made the art."

Also this reference is the one that I used.

Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)
<- also yes I was trying to get the image in, it was a webp file. Whoops...
Maybe try to convert it to a PNG?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Back