Post prank call transcripts here

Status
Not open for further replies.
victim:Hello?
prankster:Hello! This is the funny bunny company! You bill was not payed. We must now murder you!
victim: NOOOOOOOOOOO!
prankster:APRUL FUULZ!!!!!!!!!! It's me! [insert name here]
victim: ... oh ... my ... god ...
*victim hangs up*

There are alot of prank calls (even on shows), but in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends tried it but they actually made it come true. (Weird).

Coco: Coco cocococo coco co.
Mr. Herrimen: Yes, I think my refrigerator is running.
Coco: Cococo coco coco!
Mr. Herrimen: I better go catch it indeed!
*Mr. Herrimen goes around town and finds it*
Mr. Herrimen: Why you!!!!!
*Makes it home with a refrigerator*
Mr. Herriman: And we will talk about this running Refrigety.

This was a prank call that didn't make sense to me. :|

I remember a few of my friends and me calling Pizza Hut and ordering 3 large pizzas for "our" 15 children...it was hilarious. (if you were standing there.)

-SweetTart- said:
I remember a few of my friends and me calling Pizza Hut and ordering 3 large pizzas for "our" 15 children...it was hilarious. (if you were standing there.)

You should order $200 Dollars worth of Pizza & have it delivered to Someone else. That would be a Awsome Prank Call at Someone else's Expense.

Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:

You should order $200 Dollars worth of Pizza & have it delivered to Someone else. That would be a Awsome Prank Call at Someone else's Expense.

Thats a great idea...*flips through phonebook*

-SweetTart- said:
Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:

Yeah, It is a good Idea.

How about telling me what happened when the dude got the Pizzas?

Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:
Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:

Yeah, It is a good Idea.

I haven't done it yet...but i'm planning on it.

-SweetTart- said:
Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:
Megamantn said:
-SweetTart- said:

Yeah, It is a good Idea.

I haven't done it yet...but i'm planning on it.

:lol: OK, man. Good luck.

Zaktan said:
victim:Hello?
prankster:Hello! This is the funny bunny company! You bill was not payed. We must now murder you!
victim: NOOOOOOOOOOO!
prankster:APRUL FUULZ!!!!!!!!!! It's me! [insert name here]
victim: ... oh ... my ... god ...
*victim hangs up*
That's... not funny...

This topic was made like a year ago. Why was it bumped back to life again?

You want funny? Try filling a bottle with WD40 and put a match in it and throw it at your friend and watch it blow up then you have earlier peed in his hot tube. So he jumps in and gets a funny taste in his mouth, he runs to wipe his mouth out, you give him a towel smothered in dog poop, watch him scream. Now that is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back