• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Porting Service for Character Wads

Status
Not open for further replies.
symboln.png

If you would like your old pre-2.0 character wads ported to 2.0, please post their download links below, and I will convert them to 2.0. I ask for nothing except to keep a copy of the wads I update.

I am currently updating that wad for another person, I can send you a copy of it when I'm done.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

Don't be shy about posting any other wad files, but please don't swamp me with requests; I've had quite a few requests recently. But as my title says, I am a porter.

Moderator Notice:
snip

EDIT: wait, can we even post here?! I can port myself e__e
Moderator Notice:
link removed

I've already tried to port this wad.Sure that it's too powerful, and awful, but yeah......

Last edited by a moderator:
And using my awesome psychic powers, I see a lock of this topic in the future.

Really, do we honestly need a topic like this? I'm sure there's been topics like this before that either died off or were locked by moderators.

How about actually getting permission from the original creators and doing proper releases instead of doing underground PM distribution. Editing is not for circumventing releases, and neither is the PM system. If something isn't high enough quality to get into the releases section, it doesn't belong on the forum at ALL.

Besides, HMS123311voice already has an official port anyways. It has a randomized quote when you hit the starpost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back