Porch Arsia from Napple Tale

Porch Arsia from Napple Tale 1

Omfg, love this character. I REALLY wanted to include her in base Ring Racers but I never got around to doing her (it would have taken me a long time, I am an environment artist not a sprite artist :blink: )

Love the cute expressions you did for her.

If Napple Tale has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Napple Tale has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Napple Tale has only one fan then that is me. If Napple Tale has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Napple Tale, then I am against the world.

Omfg, love this character. I REALLY wanted to include her in base Ring Racers but I never got around to doing her (it would have taken me a long time, I am an environment artist not a sprite artist :blink: )

Love the cute expressions you did for her.

If Napple Tale has a million fans, then I am one of them. If Napple Tale has ten fans, then I am one of them. If Napple Tale has only one fan then that is me. If Napple Tale has no fans, then that means I am no longer on earth. If the world is against Napple Tale, then I am against the world.
omg thank you so much! I'm so glad there are more Napple fans out there. When i made this i figured "Well no one else would make a Porch mod, right?" but there are more napple warriors out there than i could know...

Back