[ Poll ] Sonic Riders, or... wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omega the Hedgehog said:
I was referencing the fact that you seem to have it set as a ground rule that all new 3D Sonic games suck hard ass.
Not necessarily; the new 360 one looks like it could come out pretty good, particularly if it plays an awful lot like Adventure or Adventure 2 which, while overly linear, were at least pretty fun, and certainly not terribly overcomplicated. It's just that both Heroes and Shadow tried to improve gameplay by completely negating the entire point of the franchise; Shadow moreso than Heroes, although Heroes' additions were debatably even more problematic.

The worst thing I can think of for Riders, though, is that it has 4Kids actors, and if that's the worst that could happen, then we're not too bad off. Yet. I'm waiting on a rental - better safe than sorry, but I have the feeling that, once I'm used to it, I'll like this one.

Bah, spinoffs! I hate them!!!!

Can SEGA stop making spinoffs?!?! :x

1: shadow the hedgehog (I expected a lot of more from a sonic styled game)
2: Sonic riders (fun, for a hour or 3)
3: Sonic gems (replace the game gear games with bigger games)
4: sonic heroes (well, its sort of a spin-off. And a pretty bad one)

I only liked Sonic because of the Sonic adventure series. Those gave you all the freedom you like, cause you didn't had to kill/carry a team with you all the time. That was all about speed and freedom. SA was the reason I started to like Sonic. SA2 was cool, too, but it was only 1 road. SRB2 just rocks, you can go everywhere you want and even customize your game!

PS: sorry, I had to release it. But whats happening with SEGA's good games? Seems like I have to look out to Sonic next gen.

Sonic adventure was fun, adventure 2 was too, just to linear :/

Heroes was to easy, the very hard mode was still to easy, and the teams had no variety :/

Why should Sega stop making spinoffs? Nintendo does it with Mario all the time..

Frankly, I don't see how you consider Gems to be a spin-off, it's a compilation. :/

Roboashura said:
I'm straight, for one. =P
Straight as the Burma road, you monkey blocker.

Also, you're talking to the wrong person, brianv.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
That's.... weird. Acording to wikipedia, Kammy Koopa is an unlockable character.

Anyone could have posted that. :roll: It's an OPEN encyclopedia after all.

Amy's picture is the best.

I didn't like Tails's picture though, even though he's my favorite character. They should have worked on that more. They always put him in the gayest poses.

Sonic02 is tight.

KTE's picture, they could have done better.

All of the new shoe styles suck.

also, show me a picture with shadow in sonic riders (SR)

Are the textures on limefly.net really free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back