[ Poll ] Sonic Riders, or... wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god, finally a 3D Sonic game people all around are commending and not slamming down. In your face, Shadow Hog D:

You know the drill. Post your view on the game if you've tried it, and explain your predictions if you haven't. So... without further ado, get to it.

Oh, and lol Eggman drives a mo-ped.

I think it looks pretty good, im my opinion.
I want to see how this "turblence" and air riding techniques turn out.
Overall, lookin around a 9/10 until I play it, and post a final review.

I dunno, haven't really seen much about it.. nor do I care. I'll just wait until my friend gets it.

I need my bank card to come to the mail before I get to buy it. But I've seen all the videos of it, and I like the intro movie a lot.

I'm skeptical as always. However, since there isn't going to be a camera, hopefully they'll pull it off. I'd love to have a new Sonic game that doesn't suck. Hopefully some of the people from the F-Zero GX dev team were involved =P

They were. Hell, Aiai, a character from Super Monkey Ball, another of Amusement Vision's games, is a secret playable character.

As for my thoughts on the game, the inclusion of Aiai, Ulala and NiGHTS as playable characters, along with some very, very vague rumors that Fang may be playable, are more than enough to warrant a purchase on my end. As for the game itself, I dunno, looks decent. (At least, on a scale of -3 to 'better than Shadow'.)

Ritz said:
They were. Hell, Aiai, a character from Super Monkey Ball, another of Amusement Vision's games, is a secret playable character.
If the F-Zero GX dev team was involved, I'm seriously tempted. F-Zero GX was probably my favorite game of this console generation.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm suprised noone has brought up the 99% chance of seeing NiGHTS yet. All signs point to it happening...
You posted that just before I edited my post.

1.) Various NiGHTS-esque sfx were found on the disc
2.) "... and one of our secret characters will make fan's... dreams come true *wink*" in Nintendo Power interview
3.) One yet-to-be-uncovered character in Fly catagory who is confirmed to be unlockable at some point

C'mon D:

Uh, it's already been confirmed by a Sega insider that NiGHTS is a playable character.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
In your face, Shadow Hog D:
Hey, get this: I haven't dissed the game yet for any real reason whatsoever. Maybe you should do a little research before you start attacking me. ;)

He is.

I'm more interested in the three Ritz mentioned, though, if only so I can laugh at all the naysayers at GameFAQs.

Shadow Hog said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
In your face, Shadow Hog D:
Hey, get this: I haven't dissed the game yet for any real reason whatsoever. Maybe you should do a little research before you start attacking me. ;)
I was referencing the fact that you seem to have it set as a ground rule that all new 3D Sonic games suck hard ass. Just forget it =P

I just can't wait to play as Eggman and fart in Shadow's face. The game's great, but the character sucks. In SA2, he was okay, but now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back