PK3 File Template!

[Open Assets] PK3 File Template! 1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Doesn't SLADE3 have a way to make PK3s already? You just create a new zip archive, Put the stuff in there formatted in named folders saying what type is in there (SOC, Music, Sounds, Sprites, Etc), And save as PK3.

Hey, could you attempt to assist me in making a character with your addon?
I have no idea how to edit it properly.

call me stupid but
tried editing this (and exporting) and every single time i try to run it in srb2 as a pk3 it says no central directory and doesn't load, and i have no idea what to do:dramahog:
i tried selecting every object and exporting it and it didn't work either (it made everything look more complicated, in fact) so im probably doing something wrong.

call me stupid but
tried editing this (and exporting) and every single time i try to run it in srb2 as a pk3 it says no central directory and doesn't load, and i have no idea what to do:dramahog:
i tried selecting every object and exporting it and it didn't work either (it made everything look more complicated, in fact) so im probably doing something wrong.
nevermind i figured it out !!!!
also to the kitkasiscool guy, i think it's to help the guys who don't understand how to make a proper pk3 (like me)

Maybe making a tutorial of HOW to make a PK3 would be better instead of people downloading one without knowing what to do with it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back