Shame.I've been shamed.
Shame.I've been shamed.
No New Version to Download, Sorry! BUT...
I've taken note of some balancing and performance concerns brought about in the Fitted Farewell/Tailored Tribute Update. Stuff like that is pretty important to the player experience and should really be enough to justify a patch in itself. However, I'm awfully ambitious (to some admitted faults) and have been thinking about what else could come with it. Like I've said before, I've done everything I wanted to do with the map... but...
Already looking into it!Here's an idea: make it lag less!
...The mod's cool. It just lags really badly. The SA2 room gets down to single digit FPS.

I has an idea that might make things interesting, by now I'm sure people have noticed that Personalization Palace is, in some ways, a reference to the spooky SM64 Beta ROM hack that's famous on the internet among horror fans, and after finding the 'source of it all' star,SonicHeroX45 updated Personalization Palace with a new update entry:
An Update-Sized Post
Read the rest of this update entry...
Look guys, look! It's another Personalization Patch! Ultimate classic update.
This one's focused onRhythm and BalancePerformance and Balancing, as promised within the last post.
Not much else to say other than what's here, so here's that:
- Lunar Landslide now also uses the "Special Rings" to mechanically flow better with the rest of the map. Watch out when they change color!
- Unnecessary Things that were made obsolete with changes to the map...
A monster resides in the basement. Call them out of hiding with the number of evil.I has an idea that might make things interesting, by now I'm sure people have noticed that Personalization Palace is, in some ways, a reference to the spooky SM64 Beta ROM hack that's famous on the internet among horror fans, and after finding the 'source of it all' star,I got to thinking; what if, along with it shaming you for breaking a certain something, a spooky but not too spooky, unkillable enemy appears and starts slowly chasing you until you either die in any way or finish the level? It wouldn't make the level TOO difficult but it would make things more interesting as then you would have to find new ways to navigate the palace and fight bosses you haven't defeated yet, whilst trying to avoid the pursuing enemy. If you don't like this idea I'll understand, this is just a suggestion I came up with like you requested.and getting shamed,
yeah...learnt that the hard way...A monster resides in the basement. Call them out of hiding with the number of evil.

An "Engine Failure," huh? I've never heard of that error before. I'll have to find out more about what causes it before I can attempt any fixes.This has been happening a lot, I am a Linux player, I don't know if that has something to do with it but wanted to report it, it's not just here either
ETA: I also made sure to check on vanilla srb2 build so this isn't something with reveries
Following up on this: if you still have the .log file from that session, which is highly unlikely, could you see if that says anything?This has been happening a lot, I am a Linux player, I don't know if that has something to do with it but wanted to report it, it's not just here either
ETA: I also made sure to check on vanilla srb2 build so this isn't something with reveries
I don't think I do, are you testing on Linux because this is probably a Linux issue tbh where a library that the mod depends on isn't included by default in Linux or whatever unlike windowsFollowing up on this: if you still have the .log file from that session, which is highly unlikely, could you see if that says anything?
I ask because the issue is nonexistent on my end (using the vanilla SRB2 build, which is what I always use), so the issue stems from something external, which can't be fixed within the addon itself.
View attachment 185609
I'm on Windows since it's my primary OS. Can't say I know much if anything about Linux or Mac as a result. I would've loved to try to fix that issue though.I don't think I do, are you testing on Linux because this is probably a Linux issue tbh where a library that the mod depends on isn't included by default in Linux or whatever unlike windows