• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Peppino from Pizza tower is making his way into SRB2 2.2!!!

I dunno if you are actually going through with spriting him by hand from all angles, but there is a really good model of him in the works that's set to be released sometime soon. I think you could possibly utilize it as pre-rendered sprites, especially since it has plenty of the game's animations recreated in a 3D perspective. Only thing you'd need to make sure about is crediting the original artist.
oh im sorry but i cannot access twitter because twitter has blocked russia from even accessing it not even a vpn get thru

it might be a bit late for this but, i found an idea for special stage/nights sprites
pizza-tower-rocket.gif

im not trying to be mean here but the sprites kinda suck. if anything you could take inspiration from peppino in srb2 kart and try to make him look better.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back