Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.10a

Baut

why' not have a little fun?
srb20024.gif
ignore the brasil chat.
i went to brasil portal- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm having an issue with the SA1 model...

the thing is, the game doesn't recognize the model. Let me explain: even though I write ADVENTURESONIC PEPPER/BONUS/SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0 in the models.dat and I put the SA1 model in the models folder, the game doesn't recognize the model, so I can't play with it. Is there anything I can do?? cuz I do that with every other models pack and it works fine, I just have that issue with this one. I´m a Mac user btw

the thing is, the game doesn't recognize the model. Let me explain: even though I write ADVENTURESONIC PEPPER/BONUS/SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0 in the models.dat and I put the SA1 model in the models folder, the game doesn't recognize the model, so I can't play with it. Is there anything I can do?? cuz I do that with every other models pack and it works fine, I just have that issue with this one. I´m a Mac user btw
dude, did you look into the BONUS folder?
that's where SADX Sonic is and instead of putting SADXSONIC, you should've put SA1SONIC.md3 5.4 0.0 instead of SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0

Do you have multiple models loaded for SA-Sonic?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)