[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models

[DISCONTINUED] Pepper-Minted Models: Official Game Models v1.11 - DC-Knux and DC-Amy!

why' not have a little fun?
srb20024.gif
ignore the brasil chat.
i went to brasil portal- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm having an issue with the SA1 model...

the thing is, the game doesn't recognize the model. Let me explain: even though I write ADVENTURESONIC PEPPER/BONUS/SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0 in the models.dat and I put the SA1 model in the models folder, the game doesn't recognize the model, so I can't play with it. Is there anything I can do?? cuz I do that with every other models pack and it works fine, I just have that issue with this one. I´m a Mac user btw

Rule 22: All posts must be in English. Please click the Edit button and translate your post.
si y algun día(solo pregunto) que haga a dc modern sonic

the thing is, the game doesn't recognize the model. Let me explain: even though I write ADVENTURESONIC PEPPER/BONUS/SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0 in the models.dat and I put the SA1 model in the models folder, the game doesn't recognize the model, so I can't play with it. Is there anything I can do?? cuz I do that with every other models pack and it works fine, I just have that issue with this one. I´m a Mac user btw
dude, did you look into the BONUS folder?
that's where SADX Sonic is and instead of putting SADXSONIC, you should've put SA1SONIC.md3 5.4 0.0 instead of SADXSONIC.md3 20.3 0.0

Do you have multiple models loaded for SA-Sonic?

You were already told there won't be any more updates to this addon. Stop pestering the author about it!
I have the assumption that mint has the dc-uglyknux and modern sonic and dc-modern amy templates on his computer and he will never give it to us, not even in discussion, that is, he was able to use them and he doesn't give us the models, and as always use the excuse that he lost motivation, I say this so that mint regrets it and decides to continue with this pack of models

I have the assumption that mint has the dc-uglyknux and modern sonic and dc-modern amy templates on his computer and he will never give it to us, not even in discussion, that is, he was able to use them and he doesn't give us the models, and as always use the excuse that he lost motivation, I say this so that mint regrets it and decides to continue with this pack of models
ohhh nooo, I very much regreeet making new things!! guess I should cancel my big update for my other model pack with amy, knuckles, an animation overhaul for sonic, item boxes, and objects, and cancel my model pack all together just so I can work on old models left unfinished!!

Dude that was kinda rude.

ohhh nooo, I very much regreeet making new things!! guess I should cancel my big update for my other model pack with amy, knuckles, an animation overhaul for sonic, item boxes, and objects, and cancel my model pack all together just so I can work on old models left unfinished!!
hey are you making fun of me

Back