• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pencil Drawson REVIVAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee

Red, Orange and ready!
Pencil is my first character mod ever. He is a bit faster than Sonic, but has a slow homing thok, to balance out. He also has a running system similar to Early Tails' running, where you couldn't see the "running" animation until you turned super or got Speed Shoes. He was made in MSPaint, which looks tacky... Anyway, here's a preview of what's to come!
"but Deeeeee, he literally has lines for eyes"
What's wrong with being original??

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 340
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 461
Last edited:
oh

attachment.php

uh- okay. So I haven't updated this for a while, because of other things, so.... I guess I'm going to pay more attention to this mod of mine. This thread hasn't been updated for more than.... A YEAR? Oh, this takes me back. But here's the update for my Pencil Drawson Character Mod, a picture!

Attachments

• Pencil.png
    Pencil.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 1,152
Last edited:
honestly this seems like a pretty uninteresting concept in itself, which is a shame because pencils have tons of custom ability potential besides only using ones that are hardcoded into the game. if you ask me, i think you should give lua a shot and see what comes out of trying to make your own custom ability.

The design changes are really cute! The purple clothing contrasts nicely.

honestly this seems like a pretty uninteresting concept in itself, which is a shame because pencils have tons of custom ability potential besides only using ones that are hardcoded into the game. if you ask me, i think you should give lua a shot and see what comes out of trying to make your own custom ability.

Thanks! I'll try, since I know little to nothing about Lua, so it's time for me to start learning!

Okay, so it's easier if I finish the character first, with his base abilities, then I can add in the Lua for my unique abilities.

Okay, so my first sprite for standing is done. How does it look?
attachment.php

Attachments

• STND1.png
    STND1.png
    1 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
It looks cute. I like the fact that there's soo much detail on a single pencil and thats why i love it. You're doing great!

• Cool!
Reactions: Dee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back