Resource icon

Pause Music v1a

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
CloneFighter submitted a new resource:

Pause Music - Chill tunes in the menu, without the command.

A pretty simple script to play different music while on the pause menu (with the Esc key). Does not overwrite jingles or the gameplay pause (with the P key), and works in both SP and MP.
NOTICE: This add-on may not work on mobile.

Included are:
  • The default pause theme - the Character Select theme - whenever you open the pause menu in a level that doesn't have a unique one defined
  • Unique pause themes for Frozen Hillside and both non-boss acts of...

Read more about this resource...

Goddamnit, CloneFighter, why don't most of your mods work on mobile?! This is an add-on I want to use, and it does nothing!
I guess that's what happens when you use a mod made for the latest version of the game, on an edition that's no longer supported, huh?

CloneFighter updated Pause Music with a new update entry:

v1a - Day 1 Patch+

Well gosh darn it, not every release is perfect initially :P

CHANGELOG​
  • Completely forgot that you can open the pause menu in the intermission. Fixed an issue with that.
  • Fixed setting the Lua.PauseContinuous value to 0 still counting the music as continuous.
That would have been all that I've changed, but I decided to go a little further.
  • If the pause music is not continuous with the level...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How is this a character? It seems more like a Lua or Miscellaneous addon.

wait huhwhat
1672998537987.png

...Yeah, I submitted this in the Lua category. How tf was it moved here!?

Furthermore, it displays the proper category in the Addons & More section! Mods, fix this please!

I would like to request a clientside toggle for this addon. I know at least one person who complained about its presence on servers they joined, and I’m sure there are others who don’t like having their music messed with by forces outside their control.

I've found a weird bug while playing netplay, if you complete the stage during intermision, when its about to get 0 and change level inmidietly to another level with level select or map command, the pause music plays the wrong music

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back