Override Rings

Override Rings 1.0

Felicia.iso

Simple coder girl
Felix44 submitted a new resource:

Override Rings - Control your foes to win with this powerful ability!

While fighting Eggman as usual Sonic fell into some radioactive liquid!
his quills became too weak to fight off enemies as usual, but he gaines some psychic powers!

With great powers come great responsibilities, Sonic (or whoever you play as) will instantly die as soon as he attacks something or something attacks him, watch out!
To compensate Sonic can now control eggman's badnicks to his will!
To find a target just look towards something attackable (making a red lockon appear) and...

Read more about this resource...

found a bug: if you even touch a monitor, sonic instantly dies. last time i checked, monitors are not enemies.

found a bug: if you even touch a monitor, sonic instantly dies. last time i checked, monitors are not enemies.
They are attackable and made of metal,
They arent enemies, but they are as solid as enemies, so sonic quills still cant damage it
To destroy a monitor just shoot a ring at it and make it go boom

Found a bug. If you be a monitor and enemy kills you, you can be still in monitor and if you press jump then this happens:

srb20005.gif

(Maybe only in splitscreen i dunno)

the concept is interesting but you take SONIC very seriously YOU CAN DIE EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST THING a monitor ok ok
you die with the god command no ok you die with a shield definitely NO OK I understand that you can die with minimal contact but please even with the invincibility monitor you can die

I think the fairest thing would be for sonic not to be able to attack with his spikes but not to die in one blow for everything because super sonic with spikes or without spikes would have to destroy enemies because he is invincible

Attachments

• 1642215304431.png
    1642215304431.png
    312 bytes · Views: 67
Last edited:
the concept is interesting but you take SONIC very seriously YOU CAN DIE EVEN FOR THE SMALLEST THING a monitor ok ok
you die with the god command no ok you die with a shield definitely NO OK I understand that you can die with minimal contact but please even with the invincibility monitor you can die

I think the fairest thing would be for sonic not to be able to attack with his spikes but not to die in one blow for everything because super sonic with spikes or without spikes would have to destroy enemies because he is invincible
Sonic dies to everything to give a use to the ability, which would otherwise only make things easier

Sonic dies to everything to give a use to the ability, which would otherwise only make things easier
I think I know what's going on you made a code that makes that no matter what you do sonic will die in one hit but instead why don't you put the flag SF_MARIODAMAGE so he can't damage an enemy from any angle don't you think it's exaggerated that he dies for everything yes it's true that it would be easier but take into account this sonic can be compared with the crawla addon but you know what's the difference?

Sonic is a hedgehog that for some reason can defeat metal things without taking damage so it doesn't make sense.

Crawla is just a regular eggman badnik but it makes him so special that he has attributes that make up for it.

I think I know what's going on you made a code that makes that no matter what you do sonic will die in one hit but instead why don't you put the flag SF_MARIODAMAGE so he can't damage an enemy from any angle don't you think it's exaggerated that he dies for everything yes it's true that it would be easier but take into account this sonic can be compared with the crawla addon but you know what's the difference?

Sonic is a hedgehog that for some reason can defeat metal things without taking damage so it doesn't make sense.

Crawla is just a regular eggman badnik but it makes him so special that he has attributes that make up for it.
if there was no real consequence in playing srb2 normally then there would be no point in the rings, you could just zoom past anything
the harder difficulty is to motivate the use of the rings

si no hubiera una consecuencia real en jugar srb2 normalmente, entonces no tendría sentido en los anillos, simplemente podría pasar cualquier cosa
la mayor dificultad es motivar el uso de los anillos
I give up, do what you want because if you die instantly or you can't, all the acts of echo will pass. I was just saying that when they hit you, lose rings and not only die, since it's the same thing, but If you die of a blow you must take too many precautions

It would be Cool if there was a Command to Give Only sonic the Psi (And weakness) to. I think that would be uhhh cool
Look. Im Really Tired rn.

It would be Cool if there was a Command to Give Only sonic the Psi (And weakness) to. I think that would be uhhh cool
Look. Im Really Tired rn.
Rule 15 of the MB: Do not ask people to make things for you, or request certain mods or features.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back