• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ova Sonic progress thread

ovasprite.png

Last edited:
While these sprites look great, I and a lot of other people prefer the hand drawn style; maybe make 2 pk3s with each style so people can choose which one they want, or make a command that changes the sprite style.
I didn't even think about that, simply having a command to change sprites could make both parties satisfied

You're forgetting it would also require bluem to make twice the amount of sprites
Yes, but then if he did only one set, then there would be half of the fans waiting for this mod yelling at BlueM to change it or make new sprites. Sure it's more work, but if he wants, he can satisfy everyone.

I think you guys are just kinda entitled/ungrateful, he's taking time out of his life to make this out of passion.
true, every time he chooses to overhaul the sprites everyone just complains. about the old sprites being better even though 9 times out of 10 he just improves the old ones in every way

I think you guys are just kinda entitled/ungrateful, he's taking time out of his life to make this out of passion.
Nobody's being ungrateful, no idea where you got that from. All we're saying is we prefer (keyword: prefer) the old sprites and would like an option to be able to switch to them should we so choose. It's not being ungrateful to have a preference.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back