• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Origins Sonic (cancelled.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe for the abilities, sonic would basically be mania max control (as max control sonic in mania is all the abilities of the games included in origins anyway)?

Origins sonic for some reason reminds me a lot of tyson sonic anyway it looks very good (I know I shouldn't talk about tyson here but do you have an approximate date for the release of the mod?)

Origins sonic for some reason reminds me a lot of tyson sonic anyway it looks very good (I know I shouldn't talk about tyson here but do you have an approximate date for the release of the mod?)
I would like to begin development sometime later this year or the next so I can't give an estimate.

The origins cutscenes were made by Tyson Heese

Is that correct? Then there would be no point in making another, "Tyson Hesse Sonic."
Yes that is correct but origins sonic is the improved version

Post automatically merged:

Is that correct? Then there would be no point in making another, "Tyson Hesse Sonic."
Here:
Also Tyson hesse made the model and gave it to powerhouse animation studios, and since they're talented, they pretty much made the cutscenes
So yeah no point in making origins sonic although they have different styles lol

The origins cutscenes were made by Tyson Heese
Nah it was by powerhouse animation studios, but Tyson hesse came up with the art style Idea aka the model.

So yeah don't waste your time,
Or you can just copy Tyson hesse sonic abilities and give it to origins sonic
If you want ig

Or just like in the cutscenes
Use dash mode
Use spindash while your moving
And use spindash in mid air
There 3 abilities 💀
Plus you said you were gonna work on it somewhere this year so there's no excuse of being lazy now🙃

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_202435.jpg
    IMG_20230312_202435.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Yes that is correct but origins sonic is the improved version

Here:
Also Tyson hesse made the model and gave it to powerhouse animation studios, and since they're talented, they pretty much made the cutscenes
So yeah no point in making origins sonic although they have different styles lol

Nah it was by powerhouse animation studios, but Tyson hesse came up with the art style Idea aka the model.

So yeah don't waste your time,
Or you can just copy Tyson hesse sonic abilities and give it to origins sonic
If you want ig

Or just like in the cutscenes
Use dash mode
Use spindash while your moving
And use spindash in mid air
There 3 abilities 💀
Plus you said you were gonna work on it somewhere this year so there's no excuse of being lazy now🙃
I said this year or the next. But that depends on whether I WOULD be willing to work on this or not. Abilities will be based off of max control, like the game itself. Drop dash, PeelOut, and Insta shield.

I said this year or the next. But that depends on whether I WOULD be willing to work on this or not. Abilities will be based off of max control, like the game itself. Drop dash, PeelOut, and Insta shield.
I'd rather instead making another Sonic make Super Sonic for the other Sonic whom looks amazing. I don't think this art style differs from Mania adventures to much. Plus you can always decide if you wanna make Super Sonic later. And it's going to be much
Less work than another Sonic. Just saying don't wanna see you burn yourself out.

I'd rather instead making another Sonic make Super Sonic for the other Sonic whom looks amazing. I don't think this art style differs from Mania adventures to much. Plus you can always decide if you wanna make Super Sonic later. And it's going to be much
Less work than another Sonic. Just saying don't wanna see you burn yourself out.
Your probably right, that making another sonic that holds little difference in styles would be a waste of time if in the future I would decide to make super sonic for Tyson hesse Sonic, then I will.

Last edited:
Your probably right, this making another sonic that holds little difference in styles would be a waste of time if in the future I would make super sonic for Tyson hesse Sonic then I will.
Pace yourself my friend you have an amazing talent, but see that it doesn't cause you pain.

Here is yet another Sonic mod for Sonic Robo Blast 2, Origins Sonic, Sonic from the Origins's Cutscenes!
This mod will aim for the upmost simplicity (And being 100% handdrawn.) with the abilities ranging from just a thok to having a peelout?
Anyways here are the sprites STNDA1 - 5 Specifically which are heavily referenced from the character sheet(s) I do not now when development will start since I'm pretty burnt out at the moment from finishing one other mod. Feel free to discuss about this mod and give your thoughts on it.
View attachment 87015
You used the reference of the image that i sent to you? Nice i liked

i know this was alr mentioned but origins sonic is just hesse sonic, in a slightly different TONE of media, you see, tyson hesse has mentioned how he likes to made the models based on tone, for example, sonic manias model tones were comedy, a reasoning for the more comedic approach of mania adventures, so if you actually made something like this it would just be another hesse, however, i do suggest a version of sonic from all 3 games with all abilities and a few bonuses. It would differentiate enough from hesse and you could still keep the origins art style, or tone style, get it, cuz i mentioned tone earlier and uh, yea. ok thats all im gonna say, you could just ignore this if u want by the way no pressure, also if you do end up making this mod please give him an xtreme sonic missing sprite easter eg-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back