Origins Plus Amy Rose

Origins Plus Amy Rose v1.0

Rascally Rosy

Piko On!
Rascally Rosy submitted a new resource:

Origins Plus Amy Rose - Alters Amy's moveset to match Sonic Origins Plus' version of her!

~ Oh, boy! Is it the year of Amy? Perfect time to give her another moveset mod! ~

I have been working on this mod for a while now, and I'm extremely excited to see it going in releases! :D

Amy's moveset has been altered to match her moveset in the new game Sonic Origins Plus! Her moveset is as follows:

~ Hammer Shield ~

Yes, I know Origins Plus just calls this move the Aerial Hammer Attack, but I decided to come up with another name for it...

Read more about this resource...

Nothing to say here, except the hammer wasn’t given the memo on how underwater floors function.

Attachments

• srb20569.gif
    srb20569.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hello! First of all I am going to say this is a pretty cool mod! I really do like it. I just have a request you could possibly do:

Whenever Origins Amy turns super (where she should be able to without any extrenal scripts when playing singleplayer). I was hoping you can add the ability for her to throw hammers. Along with a targetting system for it (kinda like fangs popgun). Is it possible you can do that? I know thats only a hyper amy thing but SRB2 have Hyper Forms in it.

It's not a game changer where I wont download it or anything. Just a simple request. Thanks for reading!

Hello! First of all I am going to say this is a pretty cool mod! I really do like it. I just have a request you could possibly do:

Whenever Origins Amy turns super (where she should be able to without any extrenal scripts when playing singleplayer). I was hoping you can add the ability for her to throw hammers. Along with a targetting system for it (kinda like fangs popgun). Is it possible you can do that? I know thats only a hyper amy thing but SRB2 have Hyper Forms in it.

It's not a game changer where I wont download it or anything. Just a simple request. Thanks for reading!
I was actually thinking about that a while ago, and I think it'd be a great addition! Hopefully I can add it in a future update!

You know what would be better? Superstars Amy Rose. Her moveset is basically the same as this Amy Rose, with the addition of a double jump, and I believe her Hammer Rush lasts longer.

Play the SAGE'23 update for Sonic Triple Trouble 16-bit, which adds Amy as a playable character with the Origins Plus, Superstars, and S3 A.I.R. Movesets as options, to find out exactly what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
You know what would be better? Superstars Amy Rose. Her moveset is basically the same as this Amy Rose, with the addition of a double jump, and I believe her Hammer Rush lasts longer.

Play the SAGE'23 update for Sonic Triple Trouble 16-bit, which adds Amy as a playable character with the Origins Plus, Superstars, and S3 A.I.R. Movesets as options, to find out exactly what I'm talking about.
That was actually something I would reccomend, making a option to enable her double jump from Superstars, if possible.

i cant get her to show up for some reason i activate her and still no any help please?
You need to complete frozen hillside zone so amy can show up and you can play her with the mod activated.

and to unlock FHZ you need to contain 5 emblems in total.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back