sanicdahegehog Member Jan 12, 2026 #1 I'm trying to open the WADs from Demo 4 that were packaged as dll files with slade and it just spits out this error message
I'm trying to open the WADs from Demo 4 that were packaged as dll files with slade and it just spits out this error message
Maril Fluffy Kitsune Connoisseur Jan 17, 2026 #2 You need to pull out a HEX Editor, and change the WAD header from PDLL (I think that's what it was) to PWAD. Post automatically merged: Jan 17, 2026 Cont. Kudos for tinkering with an older version of the game! <3
You need to pull out a HEX Editor, and change the WAD header from PDLL (I think that's what it was) to PWAD. Post automatically merged: Jan 17, 2026 Cont. Kudos for tinkering with an older version of the game! <3
sanicdahegehog Member Jan 17, 2026 #3 Maril said: You need to pull out a HEX Editor, and change the WAD header from PDLL (I think that's what it was) to PWAD. Post automatically merged: Jan 17, 2026 Cont. Kudos for tinkering with an older version of the game! <3 Click to expand... So which hex editor should I use?
Maril said: You need to pull out a HEX Editor, and change the WAD header from PDLL (I think that's what it was) to PWAD. Post automatically merged: Jan 17, 2026 Cont. Kudos for tinkering with an older version of the game! <3 Click to expand... So which hex editor should I use?