old silverhorn chars thread

123stupidguy

I think 2.3 will have complete campaign
THAT'S RIGHT INAZUMA IS COMIN BACK
So, remember that Shadow update for the 2.2 one where Inazuma said that he was "cooking up some stuff for some of his other projects"?
Well, it seems he's working on Silverhorn chars.
Someone made this port of the old version of Shadow recently, and within the reviews, one asked if the creator (Muffin kid from Brazil) could port 2.1 Inazuma.
Muffin answered with this: "Nope, because SilverHorn is almost releasing sooo..."
Does this mean what i think this means? Is silverhorn not dead? Or is this a lie? Someone help im so confused! Nevermind lol. Thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
Silverhorn was never dead.
Well it seemed like it. Like on the first ULDC release there was a gif with Aether, but Silverhorn wasn't available. I had thought it was a cancelled build that was taken down or something, maybe it was released for an hour? Eh.
things that are almost releasing are usually about to be released

🤷‍♂️
I was mostly confused about whether it's a lie or not, doesn't really matter since I'll be waiting hopefully. And if it doesn't happen I already have Inazuma for 2.1 so it's fine.

Last edited:
alright uhhh so i have a small mystery to talk about
so this mod page had an update from last year's new year (forgot what the mod was called)
it said that it would fix any problems with inazuma, but obviously silverhorn doesn't exist
and also i found a video from a mystery horror series in srb2 (i think)
it literally showed inazuma IN 2.2 WITH NEW SPRITES, but the wayback machine doesn't have a snapshot of jan 1 2022!
this is so weird silverhorn isn't out yet in the first place??? is it a private beta from the discord or something?????

things that are almost releasing are usually about to be released
Honestly, considering that "When It's Finished" has become a literal trademark for mods, normally got me not to think about a mod unitl they released something talking about progress. So this really excites me, as typically "Coming Soon" in something like the Directs meant in a few months or so. I'm genuinely excited to experience Inazuma and all the other characters in 2.2 as I only ever used 2.2 (since I joined after 2.2), so to get to enjoy them here will honestly be a treat. I guess somehow this year, or early next year (Jan-Feb 2024).

Honestly, considering that "When It's Finished" has become a literal trademark for mods, normally got me not to think about a mod unitl they released something talking about progress. So this really excites me, as typically "Coming Soon" in something like the Directs meant in a few months or so. I'm genuinely excited to experience Inazuma and all the other characters in 2.2 as I only ever used 2.2 (since I joined after 2.2), so to get to enjoy them here will honestly be a treat. I guess somehow this year, or early next year (Jan-Feb 2024).
This, Is true.

Pretty crappy but I wanted to do it anyway so :shitsfree:
IMG_2653.jpg

THAT'S RIGHT INAZUMA IS COMIN BACK
So, remember that Shadow update for the 2.2 one where Inazuma said that he was "cooking up some stuff for some of his other projects"?
Well, it seems he's working on Silverhorn chars.
Someone made this port of the old version of Shadow recently, and within the reviews, one asked if the creator (Muffin kid from Brazil) could port 2.1 Inazuma.
Muffin answered with this: "Nope, because SilverHorn is almost releasing sooo..."
Does this mean what i think this means? Is silverhorn not dead? Or is this a lie? Someone help im so confused! Nevermind lol. Thanks for the clarification
thats cool but never been excited for it sorry

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back