• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Odd from Code Lyoko in progress

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: I hate Code Lyoko.

Second: Use highres to shrink down.

Third: I REALLY hate Code Lyoko.

Fourth: There should be a rule saying no posting wads until they at least have 20 sprites done...

And Finally: I really, REALLY, REALLY hate Code Lyoko.

I think I got my point across...

What the hell! You can't just say, "oh this wad is in progres im workin on it" and then make it unavailible to the public! That's not right! The whole point of editing is to allow everyone to have input, and if you take that away, it's just a crude publicity stunt.

Read all of the other posts besides the first one; he finished it, and he isn't releasing it to the public (either that, or he's lying about finishing it).

Ya...that isn't right

Thats like when Raven said they would make Jedi knight four but it never came...

DAMN you Raven...damn you...

Honestly:

1.) I can't stand Code Lyoko
2.) I'm going to have to agree with Spazzo on this one.
3.) Either way, it still looks nice, and that's coming from a guy who hates the show.

4.) If you did create these poses, then nice job. But I'm having my doubts.

It's a rip. Reason? A CL game was made a while back. Second, observe how the head is; he's only got front and back frames, and the hair's angle should've turned. It didn't. Plus, he's making it known that this is made, BUT he's not releasing it. So why is it here?

Well, I love Code Lyoko, I try to watch it as much as I can, But anyway, I hope I can get this wad, Cause Odd is My favorite character in Code Lyoko. And would People stop complaining that They hate Code Lyoko!

rere said:
Well, I love Code Lyoko, I try to watch it as much as I can, But anyway, I hope I can get this wad, Cause Odd is My favorite character in Code Lyoko. And would People stop complaining that They hate Code Lyoko!
Same here I try to watch as much as I can I even bought the video game for the nintendo DS.

Man I love Code Lyoko this wad looks really good and I like Odd cause funny even though no one gets his jokes. Keep up the work.

Neox is my next door neighbor, so I know about his progress. Sorry to say this to the people who want this Odd wad, but I haven't seen nor heard Neox working on the wads he said he'd make. I also heard we didn't want to go on the forums. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's going to be finishing this wad, sorry.

Code lyokyo however u spell it it sucks. Why did they even make it. COme on its so lame. It looks lame. I don't even talk to ppl who watch it.

Ditto. Though, discrimination of it's viewers isn't really necessary.

EDIT: OMFG! O_O that's a guy? Wow, he must be REALLY gay. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back