• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Odd from Code Lyoko in progress

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently working on a Odd wad from Code Lyoko
Here's what ive done so far...

PLAYA5.png

PLAYA1.png

You should have a virtual superform! I see where you edited Odd.
Other than that I wish you luck. :)

You took some artwork from a site, threw it into MSPaint, and then erased her face for a second sprite.

I sure hope you're satisfied.

EDIT: Backing up my claim:

compareyd5.png

The front angle is the right image, and the back angle is the left image.

For starters, note the ugly black outline around the character - I can assure you that nobody would deliberately sprite that on (especially considering how ugly it is in SRB2's 256 color palette), it was just residue from a transparent image.

Note how detailed the the hair is in the left image. You can clearly see a transition between the colours. This image has obviously been done in a commercial editing program, such as Photoshop.

Looking at the image to the right - you can still see the transition for the first part, then it completely vanishes, leaving you with a solid color transition, reminiscent of a quick MSPaint edit.

I rest my case. This is:
A) Probably not your artwork to begin with.
B) A simple MSPaint edit, and will not get much farther than this.

His face, Odd is a guy. It all depends what he does on the other angles that may make the wad good.
Edit: Yeah at least flip the back sprite!

Good luck making other angles and movement while keeping it to look just like the first two poses. Although, if you did, that would be incredible!

Please continue, please.

Edit: Either flip the front or back sprite, because since in one of them his hair is veering to the right, the opposite should be veering to the left, right?

Oops, confusing.

Progress before mod. Make the character, then ask for help.

Of course, I shouldn't be talking right now, seeing as how I joined SS64 during a five-sprite char-release. :?

camo man said:
Actually, Blue, there were closer to 20 Sonic sprites (standing, jumping, and two sets of punching), plus Bob-omb sprites, and some other things that I can't seem to remember, you'd have to ask Nova if you wanted to know all of them.
....what? Alpha 1, not Beta. I made the level in Beta 1. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back