Putting this in discussion since I forgor to put it in my review:
The level is also super beautiful. The textures bring me back to my days of playing S3&K. It looks absolutely amazing. And adding the Daylight Cycle mod? Makes it seem like a piece of art. An actual animation. And I fucking love it.
this is so cool i really wanna see other stages from other sonic games in like a pack of sorts maybe cd? dude this is literally so cool keep going dont stop
1. install slade
2.open the .pk3
3.open SOC pasta
4.open the MAINCFG
5. In the archive have a line about the gamedata its tecnically it
Gamedata: nuangelisland
6.Remove this line
7.save it exiting the pk3 page of slade
8.will apear a notification
Want to save?
9.select yes
Now when you put the mod,the only thing will apear is the zone continuing the same gamedata of normal game.
Post automatically merged:
Hey mod owners (BID DOG AND STAR), I'm going to make a series on YouTube and there will be a part where the characters go to Angel Island, and also before the series I'm making a bonus level pack and want to use you level and end of it for create a bossfight with knuckles. Can I use your map in these projects, please? Also, if you let,Angel Island will fly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.