Now this is getting ridiculous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

Where are all of these new people coming from? And why aren't they posting?

There are e-mail harvesters, and now appeared message board harvesters :P I know it's a joke, but it can be perfectly possible... Who knows...

Or somebody is attacking Sepwich again...

Pwnt!

I guess that people only register and post rarely because the messageboards are no so popular and have no quality layout or something like that. Also, not many people have seen SRB2 for that matter. At least over 5,000 is average. So why don't we just go advertise?

Oddbrother said:
Pwnt!

I guess that people only register and post rarely because the messageboards are no so popular and have no quality layout or something like that. Also, not many people have seen SRB2 for that matter. At least over 5,000 is average. So why don't we just go advertise?
Some people don't like advertising, but it is often a great way to get word out. I heard about srb2 from a post in another forum I go to.

A good dose of whipped cream'll fix this.

Seriously though, you people need to stop acting like newbies are the absolute scum of the Earth. You'll make the newcomers feel unwelcome, and you might wind up scaring away other potential members as well. And do take note that this doesn't just apply to the idiots, but also to the select few with an IQ above 40.
Suggestions and Help said:
This forum is for making suggestions or asking for help. Please refrain from flaming people for ignorance. We all start somewhere.
Keep that in mind.

Ritz said:
A good dose of whipped cream'll fix this.

Seriously though, you people need to stop acting like newbies are the absolute scum of the Earth. You'll make the newcomers feel unwelcome, and you might wind up scaring away other potential members as well. And do take note that this doesn't just apply to the idiots, but also to the select few with an IQ above 40.
Suggestions and Help said:
This forum is for making suggestions or asking for help. Please refrain from flaming people for ignorance. We all start somewhere.
Keep that in mind.

I didn't mean that. I mean where are all of these people coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back