• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Well, horrible separation, but it gets rid of the table stretching.
What browser are you using? Firefox's tables aren't being stretched at all.
Internet explorer. I find it funny of how Internet Explorer displays things diffrently than FireFox.
Getting back on topic, I'm going to try and finish the rest of the sprites that I see on the first page of the topic at my earliest convenience (Except for the knuckles sprites).

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Nitro if you want I could darken or lighten all the characters if there's any problems when they are 100% complete. Also you can use these if you want. They might need the shading fixed on the spines though.
soncq1ck9.png

soncr1sy3.png

soncs1ie9.png

sonct1ty8.png

soncqrstrv0.gif
That's really cool! Except the way his feet move when he's running kinda makes it look like he's scooting his feet. Maybe make his legs go a bit higher.

I am looking most forward to the Segasonic guys, particularly Mighty.

I am also looking a little forward to Rouge, it'll be a character I'll enjoy killing in Match. >:-)

BTW, it is a long way off till some maybe be finished but I'd like to have a go at coding/soccing the attributes for these guys. Soccing and coding was something I could do last year when I was such a n00b that I couldn't do graphics or level design, so I should be able to do a suitable job. When I finish a characters thing I'll pm it to you and see what you think. Like the 'Amy life' icon, it is just an optional bit of help I'd like to give, if you don't like it, I don't expect you to use it.

Anyways, I think that Mighty should be a Knux/Sonic hybrid like in Chaotix. Sort of a slow thok/climb (limited). I'll see if I can soc it in, but what do you guys think about it?

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Nitro if you want I could darken or lighten all the characters if there's any problems when they are 100% complete. Also you can use these if you want. They might need the shading fixed on the spines though.
soncq1ck9.png

soncr1sy3.png

soncs1ie9.png

sonct1ty8.png

soncqrstrv0.gif
Nice, I'm going to add a few touch ups to it though. I'm going to add you to the list of helpers as well since you seem interested in helping with this.

Thanks flame, but you did accidently but 2 silvface links. Also, senku, you seem to be the only one who gets the shading. (maybe even better than me =P)

So, do you want to be part of this character pack? Anyone that helps gets a single sprite of their fan character! I've already made one for SF94 and Flame!

Hyper metal sonic X did. He's awesome and is going to do the character select pics.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hyper metal sonic X did. she's awesome and is going to do the character select pics.

Corrected, I knew someone else would get tricked by my username. Flame, c’mon, I thought you knew my art style =P

What abilities are you going to give Shadow? I personally think he should have the exact same abilities as Sonic, but that's up to you.

Ive always noticed Shadow is a little faster than Sonic, especially in Heroes, to make up for harder difficulty, and to add difficulty by making it hard to turn.

Kaysakado said:
Ive always noticed Shadow is a little faster than Sonic, especially in Heroes, to make up for harder difficulty, and to add difficulty by making it hard to turn.

In ShTH and Sonic-ng, Sonic was faster than Shadow. Other than that, they were about the same.

Hyper Metal Sonic X said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hyper metal sonic X did. she's awesome and is going to do the character select pics.

Corrected, I knew someone else would get tricked by my username. Flame, c’mon, I thought you knew my art style =P
Ah, sorry. =P
At everyone else, I'm going to give shadow the same abilities as sonic which are going to be the same as the offical srb2 sonic's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back