• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not done drawing all the characters for this. I have rouge, cream, blaze, mecha knuckles, tails doll (which I'm going to make look extra-creepy.), jet, wave, storm (maybe.), etc.

Woah, you might want to slow down there pal. Try working on each of the characters one at a time.

Yeah I know. Also, I'm probably going to love making tails doll extra creepy. He's going to look dead from the neck up with the only parts of his body thats moving are his arms swaying back and forth slowly as he moves.

If this has the Tails Doll in, I'm not downloading it, Neither will many other people, just make it an add on.

sprout said:
If this has the Tails Doll in, I'm not downloading it, Neither will many other people, just make it an add on.
Why? What's wrong with Tails Doll? And since when is the Tails Doll creepy? there are all of these websites and pages of stories about it and saying that he's death. When did this start?

It's fake.. ignore it, just ignore it. I've seen many sites about it, and it doesn't exist at all. If it does, I'd like to see full proof, not just a picture at the end of a video..

Vash said:
It's fake.. ignore it, just ignore it. I've seen many sites about it, and it doesn't exist at all. If it does, I'd like to see full proof, not just a picture at the end of a video..
Oh, I know it's fake but why did they start making it up? They also messed up by saying, "Can You Feel the Sunshine?" when Radical City, the TD's stage has the song, "Living in the City."
EDIT: I just notced this: Radical City, Radical Highway; is there a connection?

Awsome I like these better then the other ones. No offence to the guys who made the SRB2 characters. I hope this is done soon! Keep it up!

Anyone willing to help me out with these are more than welcome to. Just a few things about the shading if you do want to help.
1. Outlines could go **** themselves.
2. Multiple shades are your friends.
3. Think realisticly for the shading.

Vash said:

It's not real, I tried it.
100% On the regular Sonic R for the computer.
100% For Sonic gems, and did the tag thing. (It took 30 minutes to catch Super Sonic.) Wasn't true isn't true never will be true.
I still like to belive it though, it kinda gives me a little chill inside, it's fun.

thoutoftopic.jpg

Tails doll doesn't matter right now.

Kay... o_o' Somtimes I wonder where you people get these stuff.

Anyways, If I knew how to sprite better I would help but it would take me about 3 days to start getting to know how to do theese.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
tails doll (which I'm going to make look extra-creepy.).
Sorry but you've lost a download, im too superstishost (sorry i don't know how to spell that)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
wich im doing *insert smilie here* but hey,do every sonic character i have on my list

My list
Rouge - canned
Blaze -stoped cause someone did better then me
Tails in his mech - apparently your doing that
eggman in his mech - your doing that too i belive
chao mech/'s - your also doing that too
Mighty - well it's on hold
???? - not telling this one
?????? - or this one
End list

so, to finish this off, save some characters for someone else

wow they all look amazing *looks at silver wad* SO DOES SILVER! lol keep it up! *really wants to play as a better looking silver that is all around bettrer*

Super shadow ? said:
Wow they all look amazing! *Looks at Silver* Epecialy Silver! Heheheh, keep it up! *Really wants to play as a better looking Silver that is all around better.*

How do we know it's going to be better?

Note: I translated the n00b. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back