Nintendo Direct - September 14, 2023 (SPOILER ALERT)

Sls64LGamingBro

An ordinary coder...
SPOILER ALERT: if you are seeing this, please do not go in this, it's spoilers about the latest nintendo direct.

So, we've saw alot of stuff from the latest Nintendo Direct, But what opinion would you think about the direct.

Did you like it or hate it, I actually liked Super Mario RPG, Mario & Donkey Kong (Both are a remake of the original), Booster Course Pass Wave 6, And The Fungle from Among Us.

Last edited:
The showcase for Mario RPG was cool, Mario & Donkey Kong was "eh", bc no one rly asked for it. THEY ADDED FUNKY KONG OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The Fungle was honestly great, despite how AU has gone downhill in popularity. Definitely will check it out. Peach game was cool Luigi Mansion 2 HD was neat. THOUSAND YEAR DOORS REMASTER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Finally, F-Zero 99 is cool, but definitely a disappointment for longtime fans I bet.

That direct was terrible lmao imo, the only good thing they show at there was the TYD Remaster and the others i don't care about or was boring af

That direct was terrible lmao imo, the only good thing they show at there was the TYD Remaster and the others i don't care about or was boring af
Somethings not terrible if u dont care abt it. There was some mid stuff, but overall the direct was like a 7/10 at best.

I forgot that, it's also ok to agree and not agree, sure this direct had things that we like and don't that aren't nintendo related and maybe things that we do like or don't like that are nintendo related. Also, there is no kirby related in this latest direct. :devastation:

1. Mario Vs Donkey Kong remake was something that i was once looking for,especially since the spin-off series went dead ever since the 3DS game was released. Definetly a good change of pace.

2. Super Mario RPG Remake is the best thing to ever exist,no questions asked.

3. The new Peach game is also a good change of pace,since there was only one Peach game; "Super Princess Peach" for DS.

4. Booster Course Wave 6 is good,but only because they remembered Funky Kong existed in Mario Kart Wii and decided to bring him back. I seriously think that they shuld have made a new Mario Kart game at this point,since they have been holding out on this game for so long that it makes me abandon the series.

5. The Fungle looks great. I think its gonna be better than Polus (but nothing,absolutely NOTHING can beat Dleks, the best map in the history of Among Us),which is my 3rd favorite map.

6. Luigi Mansion 2 HD Port looks pretty promissing,especially since it was forever stuck on 3DS.

7. F-Zero 99 keeps the trend of those 99 games where you have 99 players all against each other (which is what Super Mario 35 also was),which is not really the formula i Like. Getting a new F-Zero game to countinue what was done on N64 and Wii,though, would be good.

8. Im sorry guys,but even if your excited for the TTYD Remake,i doesnt really make me hyped. I have never played it,so i shuld buy myself a GameCube + TTYD to see what your guys hyped about (while i could emulate the game ony my phone,its pretty simple to do and illegal,so im trying to avoid the illegal part).

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back