Nintendo 3DS Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
But those features don't really sound worthy of being bought again, or even compared to the then-probably-quite-cheaper 3DS. It'd have to be a pretty insignificant upgrade.
3DS+? Didn't the GBA SP have a similar upgrade with a new backlit screen?
Price cut and 3D upgrade doesn't sound too bad.
Actually, I reckon the 3D viewing angle is pretty good right now (for me at least), I have no problems staying in the sweet spot.
A lot of people are complaining about the viewing angle. An upgrade would ease the complaints.

I just bought mine and recently discovered it was some Transformer. Thank god I sold it to Nintendo and got my money back, though they thought I was insane.

Me? INSANE? HAH!

I just bought mine and recently discovered it was some Transformer. Thank god I sold it to Nintendo and got my money back, though they thought I was insane.

Me? INSANE? HAH!
...?
They put a Transformer in the 3DS box thing...?
Wa...?

I don't have any problem finding the sweet spot at all. It's in a perfectly natural and comfortable position.

It sucks how when you a friend, it doesn't send a message to them like a request. The other person has to also add their friend code without the request to become friends. 'Tis quite annoying having three people who are just smilies atm.

Well, if we could send text and even photos to those sharing FCs on the Wii, why not the 3DS? Is this yet another thing we'll have to wait for?

I just got my 3DS (this sunday) and Rayman 3DS, Sonic Colors and Pokemon White.

I just got addicted to my 3DS.

I haven't even TOUCHED Sonic Colors yet, and I only finished the first stage in Rayman 3DS. Pokeman sure is addicting. I'll add my fc soon, as soon as I actually get to the place you set these things, for now all I did was play with it...

I overheared that there's a bug with getting the 1000th lum in Rayman 3DS though, is that true?
God this sucks. Nin10doh should test their stuff, even if it's just a port.
I also found a few "disturbing" graphical glitches in White, try looking at the Plasma Ship, one of its front windows gets screwed up at a certain sprite...

EDIT: 3DS FC is 0989 - 1765 - 4380

Last edited:
They could test it 'cause of the fact it works before releasing it on THEIR console though, amirite? :<

I just tested 3DS and i´m unhappy. Just as I thought I haven´t seen anything and my eyes hurt after one minute pretty badly. My eyes are bad so BAD LUCK FOR ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back