• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nights Wad, currently being made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the greens would be good shading the purples would look bad since the greens can only change to the 4 shades of purple.

I guess that would be fine for multi player, but for single player that would be bad.

light dasher said:
srb20044dx7.png

screenie

That looks really flat.

wow, this is the most critisim i've had in one topic, not a single good side to this wad so far (not complaining)

No offence, but this wad is poorly done, the eyes, the all over body, just a bit of advice though, perhaps if you try editing some other wads to customise the eyes just right

Guys, there are 5 purple shades, not four. Either way, it won't work. Because NiGHTS actually uses several different shades of purple in many detailed ways that can't be emulated with 5 shades.

Heres a random idea, but it might take alot of soccing.
Have 5 'Idieas' hidden in special enemies that take more than one hit to kill. You'll play as Elliot (Can't spell his name) or Claris (Can't spell her name) and collect blue sphears (Rings) and hunt down the 5 Idieas. Once you find them all you automaticly turn into NiGHTS and can move as freely as you want (Fly as high as you want, stay uderwater as long as you want etc.). Like a super form, NiGHTS will turn back into the boy/girl and you'll have to get 50 sphears to turn back.

And for the colour, use a shade of pink for lighter areas.

NeoxTheHedgehog said:
I know there are so many rude people in this forum.

*No offense to anyone*

Neox, you're just mad because Mystic locked your topic. It happens to almost everyone. Just get over it.

spaz16 said:
NeoxTheHedgehog said:
I know there are so many rude people in this forum.

*No offense to anyone*

Neox, you're just mad because Mystic locked your topic. It happens to almost everyone. Just get over it.

Ok 1. Wrong forum.
2. Your very late.
3. Im not mad at the forum being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back