New Game!! - Chronicles of the Second World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chompy

Some of you guys may know about this game that me, Foxboy, and NeoGenGamer have been working on. I think it's comming along great however we do need help, mainly sprite designing. Yet we lack a lot of things so any help would be just awesome! You can talk to me, Foxboy, or Super_Sonic119 in #sonicdivinity on irc.accessirc.net. Also here is the latest demo for the game.

C2W Demo 5
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Chompo/C2Wdemo5.zip

And here are some screenshots from demo 6 which is will be released in the near future.

C2Wscreen1.JPG

The beautiful title screen, yay!

C2Wscreen2.JPG

Here is basically what the game looks like.

C2Wscreen3.JPG

You can even view your character status and use items!

And one last thing, since there are no instuctions in the demo the controls are the following...

RIGHT,LEFT - Move
SHIFT - Jump
CTRL - Change current Skill
Z - Use Skill

So there you go, be sure to tell me what you think!

No not that, lol, It looks great just all these new games, I cant dowload them!!! Heh I need more space on my Computer and your tempting me to download it! :mrgreen:

Sorry Chomps...it stinks...make it more like RO! You know.....I am NOT gonna download that :( :(

I can't really form an opinion because those screenshots don't really help explain what the gameplay will actually be like. For all we know it could be some kind of game where you learn how to type ^_~

The screenshots probably don't really say much, I put them there more or less to show off the design. And no it's not a typing game... I can't really explain it, I guess it's just some action game where you cast spells and such. If you want more screenshots I can do that I guess, but the game sounds like a total flop. And what does old-person compatible mean?

Mimiru said:
Sorry Chomps...it stinks...make it more like RO! You know.....I am NOT gonna download that :( :(
RANT!!: Mimiru, you do not know how much that post pissed me off!! We are trying to a cool and original game, yet YOU want a game exactly like RO. That really ticks me off when people just want to play 1 type of game and nothing else. maybe instead of saying it stinks, you(and some other people) should try to help us instead of saying bad things about it. People can really be shallow sometimes.

What are you talking about? That cat dude is awesome... besides it's not our fault the sprite is tiny and blocky, after all NGG created it. Well without NGG I doubt anything is gonna change with the sprites. Anyways, why couldn't you have just said that in the first place ya know instead of saying it stinks, the game is a work in progress and when you tell us ways to improve it, it helps us make it not stink! As for the rest of you guys, I guess you don't really think much of the game, I'll wait till it's more complete before showing more information. I know some of you guys said there wasn't enough information shown, but really if you want to know more then download it, it's not like it's a virus, you know I wouldn't do that ^_^. And I know some of you can't download it and for those people I say... you're just gonna have to wait, sorry! Ok I think I said everything, maybe even a little to much.

For some reason, I can't download it, and the screenshots aren't showing. I checked the host of the download, and it says there's no content on the page. What's up with that? :|

Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:20 am
The date this topic was started

yeah. I'd say this was a huge bumb. Whoever did that *coughNeoGenGamercough* is gonna see Mystic about this

Yes, it's great that you're back and all, but this topic was two months old when you bumped. The maximum bumping time, as you can see in the rules, is a week. Lock.

As for the answer to your question, I'm assuming the game died. His whole webspace is down, and I see no trace of it anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back