• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

New Character request

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL HAIL ROBO! I've been waiting to say that.

if you can't tell already I love the the stubby robot, which was the main reason I requested him.

He is a little slower than I expected, but not too much of a problem.

i noticed there is some sort of glitch when the game does his falling animation on the first level. (when using the spring near the end of the level.) the game crashes with a strange glitch.

edit: the game says, "signal_handler() : segment violation" when it crashes, and it seems to do that with every spring now that i tested it more.

Oh my gosh I forgot to rename the final frames! Oh man sorry G, I just wanted to put the wad online already I forgot. I'll do it right now.

EDIT: Ok its done now.

Ok, it works just fine now. he's actually easier to play as than the other characters, except on the start of techno hill act 2. (blast those conveyer belts!)

akira, do you still want the retro sonic? I'm sure theres no 3D versions of the sonic cd sprites, but there is on sonic 3. Nobody here found that wad, so I'm gonna have to make it for you and JetKrazy.

Well all I need now is a Hex editor that isnt expirable, since my AXE program died cause of it. So I should get Sonic1CD done today, just to let people know.

Yeah its been a long time. besides my DS, I got paper mario the turkey day, and got lost of time. i beat it 5 days ago though. so yeah sorry if its a little late.

EDIT: ok it is done. Get it from my site now.

My wad dream...

What I think would be a cool, quick to make wad file would be a ring. Give it the statz of sonic and have it just spin. It would be funny, especially on the web.

(Someone tries to pick it up and it doesn't work, it just starts shooting them.) :lol:

My wad dream...

What I think would be a cool, quick to make wad file would be a ring. Give it the statz of sonic and have it just spin. It would be funny, especially on the web.

(Someone tries to pick it up and it doesn't work, it just starts shooting them.) :lol:

My wad dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back