Namesakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see... SRB2-Playah...

It all began when I finished my training on Mt. Fargiswhaha with Martial Arts Master Frumbagawa.
I climbed down the mountain with great speed and grace, on my way to save my town, which was overrun with evil ninja demons.
As I climbed down, I was trying to come up with a secret identity. Using my real name would render my family targets for slautering.
Just then, I saw in the clouds... A name... As though a message from the gods...

SRB2-Playah

And I...
Eh? Not buying it? :|
You're no fun. :?
It was the way I mispelled Slautering, isn't it? That's a hard word, y'know.
Ok, then...

When I joined the boards (For a reason I have forgotten. I doubt it'd have been for no reason, As I am always sceptical about joining things that involve communications with people over the internet.), I wanted a name that said that I loved to be funny... And that I play SRB2. So... SRB2-Playah.

I liked my Martial Arts story better... >_>

I will discover your real idententy SRB2-Playah!!! Then I will slaughter your family with a butter knife!!! HAHAHA!!!! :twisted: *Kidding* :D

Mystic said:
"Mystic" is simply shorter than my old AIM, "MysticGokou"
HAR! Mystic's a DBZ fanboy!

*Ahem*... Anyway, I'm sure that everyone here would think that my name was derived from the cracker brand, but no. I just liked the way it sounded, so I stuck with it. Didn't put a lot of thought into it either, as I only came here in the first place to get a few questions answered, but the board grew on me, so I stuck around.

Oh, and remember that "FlamingMonkey" guy? That was me. I didn't have a computer of my own at the time, and was using my cousins computer when I used that name. Afterwards, I began to frequent the library, but I forgot the password to my nick (This was at least 1 month prior to my stay at my sibling's house), so I grabbed a new account.

Oh, and now that I think about it, when I thought up "Ritz", I was thinking something along the lines of "fritz" or "spazz". Meh. Oh, and Linguo, I just noticed your name about 5 minutes ago. Thought it was only a coincedence. o_o

Ritz said:
Yeah. I sure was back in 1999 when I made that name. ^_^()

That's the reason I finally got around to changing my screen name. Finally wanted a name that didn't scream "Middle School DBZ Fanboy".

Mystic said:
Ritz said:

That's the reason I finally got around to changing my screen name. Finally wanted a name that didn't scream "Middle School DBZ Fanboy".
PLEASE tell me you were a fanboy to the Japanese version and not the piece of s**t Funimation dub :?

L'see... Hm...

Do you guys remember Neopets? I think they've expanded waaayy too much, which is why I never visit them any more. Way too confusing.

Anyways, way back when I signed up, my nick at that time was simply 'Hotdog', I can't remember why. But, because there was allready a hotdog on Neopets, then their name generators came up with 'Hotdog003'.

It stuck to me like flypaper.

My other aliases (not well known) are Bunnybopper and MadRabbit.
I got Bunnybopper when I was playing a game called 'Cosmic Rift', and saw someone named 'Rabbit woofer'. I dunno why, I just wanted a name like that, so I came up with Bunnybopper. MadRabbit was spawned out of olde BB for some reason. I think it describes me more, though...

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
Ritz said:

PLEASE tell me you were a fanboy to the Japanese version and not the piece of s**t Funimation dub :?
Yeah. Japanese fansubs. I downloaded the entire series on a 56K modem. It was really horrible quality, but back then it was quite nice to be able to see a series from Japan, even if it WAS on 12 MB RM files.

Mystic said:
Omega the Hedgehog said:
Mystic said:
Ritz said:

Yeah. Japanese fansubs. I downloaded the entire series on a 56K modem. It was really horrible quality, but back then it was quite nice to be able to see a series from Japan, even if it WAS on 12 MB RM files.
Hehe, some years back I was also fan of DBZ (actually I'm 14 years old ;)).

Walan said:
I forgot what Walan means.

Just messing. I was talking with a friend of mine one day, and we got to talking about Wario. My first name is Alan, and he mentioned that if I had an evil twin, he'd be named Walan. When I first discovered TEH POWAR OF TEH INTERWEB, Walan just sounded like a neat handle to go by.

Over on OCR, I go by the name Murmeli Walan. One of the boardgoers there from Finland once told me that "Murmeli" is Finnish for marmot, the animal known as a groundhog in North America.

When I played SSBM, it randomly picked Robot. Then, I became fascinated with Ashura, and SSBM is my faborite game, so....here we are.

No, I mean when you enter a name, I chose random, and ended up with "Robot."

Well, you see, basically, back when I made this name, in 2001, I was on the Mobius Forum. I liked Sonic. I also liked Tails. So, I used SonicandTails. Now of course, I was eleven, so I thought I should add a little something onto it. So, I put the initials on my school and my homeroom onto the end. When I joined here, I dropped the pma off my name, and started going as SonicandTails218. On IRC I go as ST218, for many reasons, although comically my name ended up being one of the main reasons for my #srb2 AIRC banning (a441 called me Sats, and I told him not to). Not much else really. If this board dies I might start going as something else, but it's nice to have the same name for years. The only other person I've seen use Sonicandtails is on the ACMLM boards, and he's a complete n00b. So yeah. That's about it.

You think that's bad, my earlier names were worse.

Walan said:
Walan said:
I forgot what Walan means.

Just messing. I was talking with a friend of mine one day, and we got to talking about Wario. My first name is Alan, and he mentioned that if I had an evil twin, he'd be named Walan. When I first discovered TEH POWAR OF TEH INTERWEB, Walan just sounded like a neat handle to go by.

Over on OCR, I go by the name Murmeli Walan. One of the boardgoers there from Finland once told me that "Murmeli" is Finnish for marmot, the animal known as a groundhog in North America.

So you're name is pronounced 'Wall - in' not 'Wail - in'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back