N64 Mario Bros.

N64 Mario Bros. V4.7

Based Rueven. I really like your work, dude! It makes my brother beyond happy to just play when I have this in, and so I actually got to play with him after a long while.




I also just like the promo designs better lol- (hence why I use promo Luigi in DRRR)
 
Rueven updated N64 Mario Bros with a new update entry:

V4.3 - Fire Walking No More

  • Fixed an animation error in which Mario or Luigi would remain in their burning animations while walking.
  • Fixed console errors being produced from switching to Mario or Luigi in Singleplayer.
  • Fixed the prone landing sound not playing when Mario or Luigi land in death, specifically landing on lava with low health.
I might make some changes to the overview page (mostly grammatical errors or other small things that bother me) so don't be too alarmed if it goes down.

Read the rest of this update entry...
 
rueven probably put an off-site link in the overview, which, if done after the mod's released, causes it to require approval by the judges to be public again
 
rueven probably put an off-site link in the overview, which, if done after the mod's released, causes it to require approval by the judges to be public again ...again
Unfortunate this got privated. Looking forward to write a "thought out" review about it once its back.
 
Unfortunate this got privated
Nah. This is just what happens when you add an offsite link to your post.
1761856760643.png

Should be fixed now.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back
Top