• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
This is my first match level that I made,hope you enjoy it.
Some items may be hard to get

srb20001zq3.png
[/URL][/img]
The Temple.

srb20002am1.png
[/URL][/img]
The chaos emeralds.(You won't able to get them,I have LOCKED THEM UP.So take that!)

srb20003iv7.png
[/URL][/img]
Better start you CAM. moving skills,because you are going to need it if your going to get some ring weapons.

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.sendspace.com/file/k0gdws

This map replaces AIRBORNE TEMPLE ZONE.[/url]

Look, I don't know if you've gotten the picture, which by this map I'm pretty sure not, but you don't put the chaos emeralds in a match map. It ruins the whole point of match.

they are locked so you cant reach it.
and they are just some decoration.
and i got it with hms because of his super thok.

Stick. A. Stupid. Invisible. Solid. FOF. Over. All. The. Emeralds. Not. Just. Guarding. Them. Not even HMS can get them like that.

I have run a test with sonic and HMS...

Sonic CANNOT, and I do mean CANNOT thok threw the FOF.Unless you want me to mark it as a Touch it and your dead TAG.

However,HMS can past it but sometimes gets crushed under the FOF.

And I can't make a FOF over the emeralds,they go on top of it or inside a FOF under the current one.

EDIT:I just found out that the FOF bottom HT,wasn't closed.UPDATEING THE LINK.

I like this map, and i still dont see why everyone is angry over emerald decorations.... It makes the level look better. And besides, its called Mystic temple, most of the time it is a temple encasing the emeralds.

hey i didn't say how i got it with sonic.
and its not possible with sonic to get it.
i did it with hms then i changed to sonic.(this doesn't count)

so there is no problem with the map

Can you host a mirror on flatfilehost.com? My Internet won't let me download from there. I got 403'd.

I don't know how to do that...

I am thinking of useing a diffent download site.

I can't right now,i'm at school.

Haha, I would get kicked for visiting Sonic sites at school, and seriously ridiculed, for some reason everyone in middle school hates Sonic and says its for children.

Sonow Hakura said:
Haha, I would get kicked for visiting Sonic sites at school, and seriously ridiculed, for some reason everyone in middle school hates Sonic and says its for children.

Actually, in my school that happens too. But I ignore those people, since I find most of them playing Nintendogs 30 seconds after they say that.

Maybe because he didn't know Emeralds wouldn't work in match. The eighth Emerald is the black Emerald, which nobody actually realizes it won't work without the GFZ2 thing. Emeralds in non-special levels are pretty lame.

Sorry for the bump, but I am going to update this MAP, it will have more platforms, the inv. wall will be removed, and replaced by the glass wall, the chaos emeralds will stay there but, you can't get them still, so don't even bother with them.

Thus, this map is old and all, but I really am going to update it, making it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back