Mystic Realm - Knuckles' Emblem for Starlight Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to apoligize if this type of topic is against the rules.

My problem is that I'm having trouble finding the following emblems in Aerial Garden Zone (mainly because of the size of the level), and I was wondering if someone could help me with their locations:

1. Sonic's Emblem in Aerial Garden Act 2 <-- I have this one, now. Thank you.

2. Knuckles' Emblem in Starlight Palace. <-- I still need this one, please!

Exactly where do I go on the wiki to find the emblem locations for Mystic Realm because I only see the emblem locations for regular SRB2?

Well, I looked around a little on the forums and the wiki, and it seems that there isn't an emblem guide for the Mystic Realm emblems yet. I could be wrong, though.

I've checked and done a search both on the wiki and just on the Mystic Realm article, so there must not be an emblem guide for it. I could help fill it out, but I don't know where the emblems are either. Sorry.

If I remember correctly, Sonic's is inside of that wall right at the beginning of the level. There will be a small opening behind a bush, spin through it and take the spring up to a tunnel that goes across the normal pathway. In there should be the emblem

As for Knux's Starlight Palace emblem, get to the Mystic Temple and climb up one of the pillars surrounding it. The emblem will be at the top of one of those.

I'm sorry, but I still can't find them. For Sonic, I find the tunnel, but there's nothing in there but a extra life. For Knuckes, I'm not quite sure what area you're talking about. I wonder if my game is glitched.

FF is actually wrong. From what I remember, you needed to press a huge series of buttons across the entire act then head back near the start for five extra lives and the emblem.

If i recall.... there are a total of 6 buttons.

2 that open the door to mysitc temple(1st quest).

4 that open the door to the 5 lives (2nd quest mysitc temple.)

To know what buttons you triggered. see those stands that are like a box?

A fire becomes lit on them. they tell you what button you need to trigger is missing.

SonicX8000 said:
If i recall.... there are a total of 6 buttons.

2 that open the door to mysitc temple(1st quest).

4 that open the door to the 5 lives (2nd quest mysitc temple.)

To know what buttons you triggered. see those stands that are like a box?

A fire becomes lit on them. they tell you what button you need to trigger is missing.

Thank you! I got sonic's emblem now (which was really tough to get), but I'm still at a lost for Knuckles' emblem in Starlight Palace. Where is this pillar that I have to find?

Sorry for the bump, but I'm still searching for Knuckles' Starlight Palace emblem (been searching for days now). I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm only have 5 emblems left to get and this one is proving to be the hardest one to get.

When you get to the right side of this extra long tunnel filled with gargoyle statues, try looking for one that's pushable. Push it onto a button near the outer exit then head inside the secret passage. Press the button then keep going as normal until you reach the Chao Emerald, but instead, take a detour just before it and into a room filled with invisible walkways. Use the statues as a guide. Once you get past this, you'll find a hidden Mystic Temple which allows access to a secret level. Climb on one of the pillars around this temple and keep going until you reach near the top, then look behind you above the temple. The emblem should be there, within gliding reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back