• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Mystc Ruins (almost done with forest) Now for the ECarrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1588126192474e2faf448e9.gif
<----- Me

I took the download thing off last year.

I said if caught you using my wads as in hangouts in ANY way you will be banned from them, and I'll make sure of it.

Oh, no. Playing around with it and having fun is great. But he was going to use it to get past the challenges of the game, and that, as I said before, sucks the fun and enjoyment from the game.

Actually, this has no level select.

Why?

Because, You start in the adventure fields in the real game not the levels.

I took level select off all levels for a reason.

You can't use level select on egg carrier because the storyline takes you there.

Red Mountain > Egg Carrier > etc.

Now then, on to finishing this thing.

edit: For some reason, I sense a crappy emerald start being used in this right now....

Uh, how do you get in red mountain? I entered like in the game, but when i went down, i didn't warp to red mountain. I think it's because of ice cap...is it?

Edit: I saw the vis on how to get into windy valley, but how do you get to speed highway??? heck, the only way in is in station square!!!

poochika278 said:
ok...so how do I do level select
add the wad using the console.it should say Map"?? (number)" added.now type in the console Map map?? -gametype co-op -force.if it does not work then complete game with all emeralds on hard mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back