• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

my wip projects!

Maddshura

The gal who never finishes her maps
i came up with an idea to make like a generations based version of srb2 were one level would be based on srb2 beta, you know the 2d and you play custom 3d levels with 2d sections too, heres the hub

also i need a team if anyones interested

i need mappers and lua for talking cutsenes and teleport to levels
Post automatically merged:

i accedently deleted the stages for dsz gfz and thz so i can't be bothered with this as each level took about 5 or 4 hours so im not ready to do that again, i will maybe someday restart, i did not delete the hub ( thank god ) so if i decide to restart, i can

Attachments

• srb20197.gif
    srb20197.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I would actually suggest using the boost mod and setting it specifcally to a character in the wad, for like the upcoming SA-Sonic since he oddly looks more modern than the modern sonic we have.
i was thinking different, classic is earless and normal sonic is modern, based for srb2

i was thinking different, classic is earless and normal sonic is modern, based for srb2
Im sorry to say this but the earless sonic would be useless but just use the other classic sonic in youtube the mod was made by "PoggersPlayer" its already released (im sorry to the one who created earless sonic)

And this mod is ultra lit

Im sorry to say this but the earless sonic would be useless but just use the other classic sonic in youtube the mod was made by "PoggersPlayer" its already released (im sorry to the one who created earless sonic)

Hate to break it to you but that's not a message board mod it was a fan-made one If he were to use it his mod would not be accepted on the mb, you got to learn about these things before you type something here, cause he might take your suggestion but then he proabably never gets to release this mod because of the mb rules and such.

ill check it out mabye.... but will not be used for this im sticking to earles cause i actually like him.
Hate to break it to you but that's not a message board mod it was a fan-made one If he were to use it his mod would not be accepted on the mb, you got to learn about these things before you type something here, cause he might take your suggestion but then he proabably never gets to release this mod because of the mb rules and such.
that is true so im sticking to asking for permission to use mods and lua etc on thw mb

since i was told to make a thread for all my wips this is now my wip forum
im working on:
8bit mario
a few sonic r levels
srb2 generations

if you have questions, be free to ask ( man that was the most formal thing ive said! EVER! :wow: )

since i was told to make a thread for all my wips this is now my wip forum
im working on:
8bit mario
a few sonic r levels
srb2 generations

if you have questions, be free to ask ( man that was the most formal thing ive said! EVER! :wow: )
im also working on a remaster of new greenflower zone, my first level

im making a amy tag game mode and while playing around with lua i mad this ( nothing to deal with amy tag )
anigif.gif

got a good idea! instead of it being like generations were the levels are just based on the one level, its gonna be so the levels are colliding ( GFZ and FHZ, THZ and DSZ) mainly what i randomly come up with

also if you wanna be part ( as i might not be able to do this myself.. ) just ask or what ever! :wow:

so im working on a colors lua, any name suggestions?

srb20240.gif

1.gif

updated them, and have names now!
srb20068.png

srb20069.png
srb20070.png

srb20071.png

srb20072.png

srb20241.gif
MY BOI FANG!
name = bouncing purple
ill take requests for simular based colors for mod character if anyone wants!

i forgot to mention if you are intrested in making a team for making srb2 generations, heres my discord!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH#5126

Last edited:
um also if you want to talk to me via discord, it will only be after school....

i arrive home at 3:15 australia time

Didn't I have the original idea? if u did take the idea then give credit pls.
Looking cool btw.
oh yeah forgot, thanks for the idea, the sprites are pretty easy as i made them tails follow items, but took several hours to find out to name them...
SO YEAH thanks for the idea bro!

here is my beta!
STEAL MY MOD, AND POST IT ANYWERE AND I FIND IT ILL BREAK YOUR KNEES!

Attachments

• EXCALUBAR.PK3
    231.8 KB · Views: 138
i came up with an idea to make like a generations based version of srb2 were one level would be based on srb2 beta, you know the 2d and you play custom 3d levels with 2d sections too, heres the hub

also i need a team if anyones interested

i need mappers and lua for talking cutsenes and teleport to levels

i accedently deleted the stages for dsz gfz and thz so i can't be bothered with this as each level took about 5 or 4 hours so im not ready to do that again, i will maybe someday restart, i did not delete the hub ( thank god ) so if i decide to restart, i can
it's just like sonic generations

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back