My suggestion for The Srb2Kart Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
you managed to make Srb2 playable on mobile but you will also not be able to make srb2Kart POSSIBLE on mobile. it's been 15 years that i have been going on this site i saw many amazing things that the srb2 community can give me but please realize a mobile port for srb2 kart i can understand that i can't follow the rules or i risk of being banned.

First of all, it has not been 15 years since SRB2Kart released. Kart released in 2018 (I think). Plus, making an android build takes some time. They may do it, but you have to wait regardless.
Second of all, If you knew you couldn't follow the rules, Why make an account?
Third of all, Please, get better grammar. I literally struggled reading this.

Attachments

• Line_2020_37.png
    Line_2020_37.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 60
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

you managed to make Srb2 playable on mobile but you will also not be able to make srb2Kart POSSIBLE on mobile. it's been 15 years that i have been going on this site i saw many amazing things that the srb2 community can give me but please realize a mobile port for srb2 kart i can understand that i can't follow the rules or i risk of being banned.
Suggestions would be better in the srb2kart thread itself in the future, you don't need to make a separate thread just for a suggestion, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back