My mod is too big when I subbmit it

Usually, when this happens, its because users insert large MP3s or OGGs that don't loop. You need to cut the music length down, make it a 44100 sample OGG, and make it loop properly in-game so it only need to be one play long. You're going to have to look into SRB2 music looping.

Usually, when this happens, its because users insert large MP3s or OGGs that don't loop. You need to cut the music length down, make it a 44100 sample OGG, and make it loop properly in-game so it only need to be one play long. You're going to have to look into SRB2 music looping.
Im subbmitting my mod and it says its to big.

Speaking of looping, how does that work? It’s confusing how the wiki explained it.

1625421075760.png

like this image, I don’t think it explains how to get here.

Speaking of looping, how does that work? It’s confusing how the wiki explained it.

View attachment 48551
like this image, I don’t think it explains how to get here.
You’ll want to figure out where the track repeats itself. For example, if 25 seconds and 55 seconds play the exact same thing, cut the track at 55 and set the LOOPPOINT 25000. The 25000 is meant to represent the time that the track starts over at in milliseconds. If you need help figuring out what that is, you can go to Google and get the seconds to milliseconds converter

Be sure to use the correct Attach Files button:
Currently, you may upload up to 5 files with a maximum file size of 64MB each. This is separate from adding files to the description -- Use the top Attach Files button for your addon's files, and use the one under the description box for images of your addon!
More info is in Submissions Help.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back