my first 2d map (path)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, to me, its a very nice wad. But there is some things I shold put out. Some rings arrnt deffed, and robots move in 3D. Apart from that nice job.

Decent. I like the ending where you used the spring to make 2d...3d? The layput could be improved, and there are too many crawlas at the start, though.

I do like this level, short as it is, but good things come in small packages.

Bug report: When I hit the spring on the final leg, after I landed, and ran left, it thought I was still going 3D down. This led to untimely deaths. Found a solution though, SpinDash and it doesn't make you go off the edge.

Maybe a barrier on that bit would help. Although it might block the field of view.

JetTheHawk said:
Bug report: When I hit the spring on the final leg, after I landed, and ran left, it thought I was still going 3D down. This led to untimely deaths. Found a solution though, SpinDash and it doesn't make you go off the edge.

Maybe a barrier on that bit would help. Although it might block the field of view.

Wouldn't a fake floor on the barrier prevent the view being blocked? Or does that only work in 3D levels?

Kilron said:
Wouldn't a fake floor on the barrier prevent the view being blocked? Or does that only work in 3D levels?

No idea. I can't level edit for my life. >_>

Still, that does sound like a good idea.

I've been using that technique to place scenery beyond the thok barrier on my map.

I'm honestly surprised more people don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back